X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SOtogether View Post
      Oh my god. This is driving me crazy. I want to watch this special feature, but I can't find it anywhere. I even made a thread asking about it, but no one responded.

I've only seen it listed as a feature in the complete series DVD set but not on the individual season sets. Do you have this clip by chance?
      rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Spoiler:
        lmfao

I kind of want to delete that ficlet I put up there, but I have this thing about posting my writing online and leaving it forever as a reminder of what I was thinking at any given time. Maybe I'm just masochistic like that.

Reached Lifeboat in my re-watch. Really amazing performances by Michael and Teryl. I need to watch this one again asap.

I mentioned in the TR/JF thread that I was distracted while watching it (really, lots of loud noises, ugh), but THAT line by Teryl still cut through it loud and clear, and it gave me chills. Seriously, I knew it was coming, but I wasn't expecting her to be that intense. Goosebumps for days.

I also found the illustrated guidebook that had Teryl's comments on Lifeboat that were posted here. I think I might order all of those books now that they're old and cheap because I like the commentary on each episode.
        Last edited by Janet Fraiser; 20 July 2015, 09:24 AM.
        rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

This ship has gotten so underrated over the years. Where have all the DanJan shippers gone?
          There used to be plenty, but I see nothing anymore. I used to be on ff.net and deviantart, but all either converted to Dala (ugh!) or just disappeared and it was just depressing being there so I just quit both sites and shipped by myself. I've been so lonely. Recently I got back to check if there would be changes, but it's still silent.

Comment

Still quiet...

Comment

Could anyone tell me if there is another SG1 DanJan forum? Nothing is happening here other than this making me lonely and depressed.

Comment

Hello?

Comment

This thread needs to be active again. I hope sooner rather than later.

Comment

Well…
                    I was so focussed on Jack/Sam that I completely overlooked DanJan!
                    But now, my child adores Janet and I’m literally just going through her episodes and seeing so much! I’m having all the feels!
                    I feel I needed to jump on here and say something!
                    Fangirling is fun when your 8 year old wants to join in! !
                    .... sigpic ....

"I didn't leave - because I'd rather die myself than lose Carter."

Comment

Originally posted by Nonnie88 View Post
                      Fangirling is fun when your 8 year old wants to join in! !
                      You trained the young padawan well.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                      X