Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um I hope I didn't scare anyone away

Comment

Almost 9pm and it's my first chance to thunk for the day!

sigpic

Comment

Jess- Sorry to hear about your Dad. Things may end up settling. I know of several lawsuits that were settled the day it was to go to court and jury selections were starting. You never know. Try to stay hopeful.

sigpic

Comment

Hastie- I LOVED the full alert caps. I snurched so many for my suit Daniel collection! Thanks!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks strider. I am trying to be hopeful. Dad sees this as a setback but he thinks it will probably work out okay.

Comment

I read on a different website that the ratings for the SG-1 premiere were down 15% from last year and SG-A was down 10 %. The shows on the USA network the same time were up (Monk and Psych). Since NBC is an owner in both stations, don't know why they pitted the shows against each other. I'm concerned bad ratings = no season 11.

sigpic

Comment

I also read that Dean Devlin who wrote the Stargate movie is in negotiations to write two other sequels to the movie. This was evidently mentioned at comic con.

sigpic

Comment

a brief pic spam to reach an even #

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I feeling whumped tonight so I'm headed to an early bedtime. Happy thunking!

sigpic

Comment

'Night strider and congrats on 3300 posts!

I'm heading off to bed myself...it's been a long day. See everyone tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop

Pleae forgive me for disagreeing, but this picture does not cool me off. In fact, it heats me up. Excuse me for a miute whiel I get some ice water.
                              This is a test.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                                i just capped "the light" and after i edited the pics i will do a little piccie run

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...erinaday-8.jpg
                                Is this the same red shirt from the first episode with Cassie (the name of which escapes me at the moment, darn it!)?
                                This is a test.

Comment

Working...
                                X