No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((FF)))) Thanks for the con report! Wow, only 1/2 an hour? That's nowhere NEAR enough time for those two! I'm glad you guys had fun.
    Deeds... piccies? Please?!
    And congrats on the milestones, everyone! Seems they're a daily event now.
    Oh, and if you don't get green from me today ('cause GW won't let me ) have this:

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
      ((((FF)))) Thanks for the con report! Wow, only 1/2 an hour? That's nowhere NEAR enough time for those two! I'm glad you guys had fun.
      Oh, and if you don't get green from me today ('cause GW won't let me ) have this:
      http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ruit_jello.jpg
      Thanks, Neelan. How'd ya know I love FRUIT!! (I know, I'm shameless!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        [center]((((FF)))) Thanks for the con report! Wow, only 1/2 an hour? That's nowhere NEAR enough time for those two! I'm glad you guys had fun.
        Yeah 1/2 hour was harsh, though as they pointed out when told they only had one minute left, it's like the best before date on milk...just a guideline, and proceeded to carry on regardless for as long as they could get away with. Though to be honest they could have been given half a day and I still don't think it would have been enough!

Of course Michael could have just tried this one....

No sorry, the microphone seems to be totally stuck to my chin, I'll have to stay here and talk for another few hours!

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

I wouldn't mind hearing him for a few hours.
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Driveway and walkway all cleared of snow!!

Daniel's happy it's all done too.

sigpic

Comment

Since we have been talking about MS & CJ, how 'bout some DJ & T Smile Sunday....

Comment

I got home about an hour ago....am shattered but on a high of about 1,000,000/1...

I made 3 great discoveries this weekend...

No. 1 - Michael is as gorgeous, kind, funny, courteous, friendly, mischievous and downright thunkable as I'd ever imagined and more so!!!...

No. 2 - I'm completely smitten - Nay totally in love - with Christopher Judge!....

No. 3 - and the most important discovery.....Foxy is the nicest person in the whole world and I've had the most wonderful weekend spending time with her....Thank you dear for making my stay so fantastic and I can't wait to meet up again in Vancouver!....and Max is a darling!...

Just uploading my three piccies of Michael from the signing queue now!...

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Right ...hope these work.....I only managed 3 with Michael in the signing queue...digi cam died on me during the talk...I have taken some wayward shots with a cheap throwaway camera and will get them developed tomorrow...but I don't hold out much hope as I was a bit of a distance away and they might be too dark....I was laughing too much to hold the camera anyway...

I haven't put my name on these but if the hussies want em they can have em...If you want to post them anywhere else then all I need is a wee thank you ....they're not brilliant anyway but I'm happy!...

Jet-lagged and having a bad hair day obviously!!

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

The "rabbit in the headlights" look is all the rage this year darling!

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

You want what signed?

Am putting my 3 with Chris up in the CJ/Teal'c Thunk Thread...*sigh..thud*

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Foxy and Deeds. Reports and pictures are great! I am so glad you both had a good time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

Am putting my 3 with Chris up in the CJ/Teal'c Thunk Thread...*sigh..thud*

Deeds xx
                          Thank you so much for the piccies and reports Scarlet, Frostfox and Deeds, I loooove MS's long hair <g>. I tried to make this one but couldn't get out of family commitments so heres to his next con appearence in the UK (a trip to Vancover's abit out of my price range )
                          Last edited by Sprinkles; 12 February 2006, 05:14 PM.
                          AncientsTimeline

Comment

Love the con reports Deeds and Foxy, the man is truely gorgeous and sweet to boot. Great pics, can't wait to see if you come up with anymore Deeds. Gosh is it March yet? Not only do I want to see Mr. Hotty in person again, but I can't wait to meet all of you guys!!!

Smile Sunday? I can do that....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...a/DSC00007.jpg

The "rabbit in the headlights" look is all the rage this year darling!

Deeds xx
                              Thanks Dee for sharing those Michael con pics!

Even with a bad hair day and jet-lagged, he's still gorgeous as ever! Love Canucks cap, too!

Looks like he's growing hair long again. Just an observation.

sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

ooooooooooh shirtless MS

*drool*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X