Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Must post Sam/Danny....must post Sam/Danny....must post Sam/Danny...*

Can't help myself, I was just SO happy to see Sam onscreen again!!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

I almost finished it! Just the dedication page, and Kerri's Ascension and De-Ascension Essentials pullout to do! I've collated all the pages on my site with a pretty linky page. We can direct new hussies here

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/hussyhandbook.htm
      It all looks fantastic! Well done to everyone involved in putting it together

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

First time posting in this thread. mazzmatazz, good job on the handbook! Its really nice to read and look at!! To everyone, great pics of Daniel being posted!! All really have to say is that Daniel is one hot babe!! Catharine
        Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by rac76
          First time posting in this thread. mazzmatazz, good job on the handbook! Its really nice to read and look at!! To everyone, great pics of Daniel being posted!! All really have to say is that Daniel is one hot babe!! Catharine

Rac76!!

A smiley Daniel just for you:

Comment

Originally posted by rac76
            Thanks, it's not just me, it's a wonderful collaborative effort. I just made it look pretty(er)

Comment

Okay...
              I almost finished it! Just the dedication page, and Kerri's Ascension and De-Ascension Essentials pullout to do! I've collated all the pages on my site with a pretty linky page. We can direct new hussies here

Oh - my- freakin' -heck!!! I * can't * breathe*!! laughing * too * hard *!!

That was my first look at the handbook, what a work of art!
              sig by PM

Comment

Okay...

IMPORTANT HUSSY HANDBOOK UPDATE!!!

Excellent work guys!!
                Great job!!
                Remind me never to drink and read the handbook at the same time.
                I nearly spewed my drink at the monitor while reading the handbook.
                Last edited by Daniel's shadow; 19 August 2005, 09:17 PM.

Comment

My sister thinks I've totally lost it... I can't stop laughing! Thanks to everyone involved in The Hussy Handbook; it's fantastic!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Mazz, the handbook is great!

Originally posted by meimei
                    Oh... my... gawd....
                    Spoiler:
                    Hot, sweaty, arms showing, playing.... basketballlllllll......................
                    *thunk*
                    caps...please...somebody! loved that scene!
                    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Weekends are free, so a nice wrist shot for all...

testing this new thumbnail thing...

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Mazz - I've said it once, and I'll just keep on saying it....... But I do believe the word BRILLIANT applies yet again! The Handbook is a hoot! Now it's all about waiting these next few days, and imagining the look on his face...... I laughed hard enough when MS saw Seshat's book cover, now what his reaction will be to the completed project?!!

Probably something like this, just less blurry (couldn't use paparazzi camera up close, had to settle for camera phone!) -

OMG I can't wait!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Wow I almost forgot it's FRIDAY!!!!!!! I have to get in my Blue Eyes for the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
                            kevlar or nor kevlar I'll take him anyway he comes.
                            *snort* Me too!

The ways I could just twist that last little statement!

Comment

Finally watching "Beachhead."
                              Spoiler:
                              "A little less talk, a little more shut the hell up!" AND clean-shaven!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                                It's almost always very bad. Ask Blingy and Ang.
                                Thank you, I feel so comforted now.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X