Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strider6 View Post
    Read on a NJ con report that Goran V. from ER was interested in a guest appearance on Stargate, but they could never coordinate schedules. I'd love to see him on Atlantis. I know he's a big fan of the show.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...p/bscap498.jpg
    thats cool
    you know whats funny? goran visnic has in er the same german synchron-voice as michael shanks has on stargate

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
      <snip>
      I'm not oma (= is dutch for grandma) yet, and only "Desala" on the dutch forum, so no worries

some pretty blue eyes to eas your mind...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16.../int500faw.jpg
      did you know that "oma" means grandma in german as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
        GOOD!

ooh now I'm soo happy I just had a phone call that I've got a job for my school .. and study stuff it's called a stage .. no idea what that is in english .. anyways I've been looking for it ever since and was giving up my hope .. cos If I didn't find any I would get Kicked off my school and I was really upset about it .. but I GOT IT!
        Congrats Julia

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
            some swarmed. who said they saw this while in Jersey? Strider? Jess? I know Suebsg was gonna have the pizza party thing...did any of you get to it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...dpromo_011.jpg
            Thunking from work so no piccie. Yup, SueB and the nine were having a pizza party and showing Swarmed. I joined them for a bit and had much fun. They're a delightful group of ladies.
            sigpic

Comment

Morning Pond. It is a holiday here today (Veteran's Day) but I still have to work. *grumble* Oh well, hopefully a little thunking will make me feel better!

Originally posted by strider6 View Post
              The casting agent mentioned it in her sat. am special program.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../dj_s4_019.jpg
              Ah, okay, makes sense. Anyone have a link where I can find some reports from Sat? I'm interested to know what happened at that program as well. Did anyone post anything about it in the con thread?

whumped blues

Comment

GOOD!

ooh now I'm soo happy I just had a phone call that I've got a job for my school .. and study stuff it's called a stage .. no idea what that is in english .. anyways I've been looking for it ever since and was giving up my hope .. cos If I didn't find any I would get Kicked off my school and I was really upset about it .. but I GOT IT!

Congrats on the job Dr,J!
                sigpic

Comment

GOOD!

CONGRATS on the new job Dr,J!! Would green you, but GW doesn't want me to right now..lol.

GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                  Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    thanks the minimum requirements was 1&1/2 pages and three vocab terms.... that was four pages and like 10 terms... i had fun writing it... only took me half an hour... i may make a fic out of it....
                    That would be cool to read!

Comment

Happy 75th birthday to Hastie's Dad!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hastie, tell your dad Happy Birthday from me!!! Hope he has a fun birthday!!

GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                          Morning Pond. It is a holiday here today (Veteran's Day) but I still have to work. *grumble* Oh well, hopefully a little thunking will make me feel better!

Ah, okay, makes sense. Anyone have a link where I can find some reports from Sat? I'm interested to know what happened at that program as well. Did anyone post anything about it in the con thread?

Jess- Prion started her report, which is quite detailed. Here's the link:

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/29392.html
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy 75th Birthday to your Dad, Hastie!!

Comment

Back to work for me. BBl
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
                                nope no snakes in my house...or in my head for that matter....
                                *VEG*

It's redundant, but...

THUNK

Here's another helping of that...with tongue

Comment

Working...
                                X