Follow the yellow brick road for more of Cam and... that other guy

Spoiler:

Comment

I loved those scenes in the pics above.... Daniel was soooo ahhhhh in it

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
        Jess...you don't need to leave this thread...just well...maybe...we all know how you feel...no sense to keep saying the obvious...it is all in how the characters are written...nothing we as fans can really do about that... just enjoy what Daniel and Sam have...and remember...their friendship extends beyond the gate into FanFic.

ok. enough chatter. no pics from me today as I need to wake up and eat and get ready to head out for my 4 pm makeup and costume call. then I sit around until 8 pm when it is time to get in position. last nite I didn't get home until almost 2 am. make up and face prosthetics takes about an hour to put on and 30 minutes to remove.

Bye all!!
        ((cindy)) thanks, I must have sounded so silly And you are right about that. I guess I will...if there is anything to enjoy... and I'm glad that I have my fanfic world to retreat to... that's something I guess.

Good luck with your job... it must be tiring but it sounds pretty cool anyway.

Comment

Oh I agree... that was a cool scene

casual shirt here (and some neck)

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
            I did...and I wasn't sure about it at first since one of my friends thought she saw something else...but you are right and I was glad to see it. Thanks gravelgerdie.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...ngeling018.jpg
            See I wasn't sure at first as well.. but when i rewatched it, I knew for a fact it was right...I was like woohooo

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
              I loved those scenes in the pics above.... Daniel was soooo ahhhhh in it
              I know exactly what u mean.... come on! Give this guy his own show!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                I know exactly what u mean.... come on! Give this guy his own show!
                Ohhh that would be so great... MS as Daniel in his own Stargate would be so cool to watch... heck anything with MS would be cool... but the character of Daniel is my favorite and I would love to see him have his own spin off..

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                  Silly girl! Nobody said you should leave because you have an opinion!! If you can't state your feelings here, where would you?? Please, you are always welcome to say what you think - we don't all see things the same way, but that's OK, honest!!

Besides, you've been dealing with a lot of emotional things in your RL and I'm sure that colors how you see things too - whether or not you may be aware of it.

And, it seems like you're in good company - remember, our Daniel was ridiculed for his theories about the pyramids...

But I promise - I'm not criticizing you; I just feel bad that this make you so sad so much of the time. You're not a pest - don't leave; you're part of who we are - one of the pieces that makes up our thunk thread puzzle!

Whew - I either sound REALLY sappy or like some kind of armchair counselor or.....ok, I just need to post a picture and stop talking!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...20Shots/08.jpg
                  Love ya, JessM - honest!!
                  (((Jen))) Thanks hon, I needed that. The parallel with Daniel...never thought of that. And you're right - I guess my emotional RL issues at this time are coloring how I see things. I need to learn not to let that happen so much...

I won't leave...I would miss thunking too much.

Comment

See I wasn't sure at first as well.. but when i rewatched it, I knew for a fact it was right...I was like woohooo
                    Yep.

And I think it would be cool to see Daniel in his own spinoff too. Maybe they could go back to his roots and have him give another talk somewhere... or something like that....

Comment

I'm still pretty new around here so I don't have any pics to share, but boy did I enjoy looking through all the pics everyone else has. Daniel is my fave character mostly because of his morals and actions (and him being absolutly hot doesn't hurt either).

Thank you to all who left pics...I'm off to take a cold shower now!!

GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                        I started my temp seasonal job last night...I am a monster that scares folks at the amusement park Cedar Point..... it was really cool and fun...but extremely taxing on my fourty something body. I knew I was a bit out of shape...but YEOWZA!!! I have muscles aching that I never knew I had.

Oregon JEn...never mind if you dont' play catch up. it's a fast thread...just keep posting your wonderful pics...
                        Hey, CindyZ! Congrats - you're in show biz!!! Hope you have fun with it. And yes, I know, I shouldn't be so compulsive about wanting to read ALL the pages - I'm just so nosy; I hate to miss anything, especially if it's a pic of DJ/MS!!

And sorry for the long-winded posts today - too much caffeine already pumping through my brain...uh, veins...uh??? *Quick, post something to distract them...*

What can I say?
                        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                          Okay last batch ...

Follow the yellow brick road for more of Cam and... that other guy

Spoiler:

Hey Ronja! Great caps of The Quest! I love your PB! May I please snurch? I don't have the means to do episode caps, and even if I did I wouldn't know how to.
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

well I'm back ... had my dinner alone .. cos of some one stupid discusion !

Evil-ish : yes .. so not fun! geez!

Comment

Ohhh that would be so great... MS as Daniel in his own Stargate would be so cool to watch... heck anything with MS would be cool... but the character of Daniel is my favorite and I would love to see him have his own spin off..
                              Mhm indeed. DS and I were talking about this the other day... if anyone can carry his own show it's Michael

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen

And sorry for the long-winded posts today - too much caffeine already pumping through my brain...uh, veins...uh??? *Quick, post something to distract them...*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...niel0023jq.jpg
                                What can I say?

I find that pic indearing.... caffeine is good... let it pump in your veins.. mwahahahahaha

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Working...
                                X