sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love Sunday milestone runs- so many wonderful pics to choose from. For 2900, bearded suit

sigpic

Comment

*is still 20 pages behind*
                I am never going to catch up...

especially not when I look at that pic...
                The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                  I love Sunday milestone runs- so many wonderful pics to choose from. For 2900, bearded suit

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...argate2357.jpg
                  Congrats Strider
                  Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Well have to give Portugal credit.. They held off Netherlands playing a man down for about 15 mins.- an exciting game.

Daniel's applauding their efforts
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks SueB. Are you still planning on asking MS the question about licking his lips so often? Would also like to ask him if Lexa is coming back for season 10.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...argate2357.jpg
                        2900 for Strider! Woo Hoo!

Jacket with smile . . .

Comment

But I did see that someone hit an important milestone...

So...

Congratulations on 2000, ShippyChick!

A Hussy Story: ShippyChick

Standard disclaimers apply, not mine, etc...

The rest of the team took off for the night, but Mitchell suggested some basketball as a way to let off steam. After the day they’d had, the mission going so completely wrong, Daniel figured that he could use something to relax, so he agreed to Mitchell’s one-on-one idea.

In the locker room, he changed into the black, sleeveless shirt he used for working out and caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. It had been a while since he’d shaved, and he had a bit more than a five o’clock shadow going on. After the game, he’d shower and possibly shave. It might feel cleansing after that last mission.

He grabbed a towel and met Mitchell on the court. It didn’t take them long to get wrapped up in the game, trying to control the ball, get the higher score. It didn’t take Daniel long to realize that they made better teammates than opponents. Mitchell had a clear lead.

“Go, Daniel!” he heard someone call, and Mitchell missed his shot as they both looked back to see who had spoken.

She didn’t appear to work at the SGC, but Daniel didn’t know how she could possibly have gotten in if she didn’t. Still, she was here, and cheering him on.

She smiled at them. “Sorry, did I interrupt?”

Daniel looked at Mitchell and then picked up the ball. He lined up the shot and the ball sailed straight into the basket. Mitchell looked back. “Oh, no, that does not count.”

Daniel shrugged. “Let’s ask her.”

But the woman he had thought would be their impartial judge was gone.

The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Shippy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                                But I did see that someone hit an important milestone...

So...

Congratulations on 2000, ShippyChick!

A Hussy Story: ShippyChick

Standard disclaimers apply, not mine, etc...

The rest of the team took off for the night, but . . .
                                That was great! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You have some green coming your way as soon as GW will let me! Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X