Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    I looked at the S10 synopsis page and read the summary for the last ep. I'm thinking that must be what SB was referring to. I skipped all the rest... *shrugs*

Oh yeah that was the ep I was thinking about. It's not the last... ep 13 or so, thank goodness... they can't exactly leave THAT one as a cliffhanger! oy!

Comment

Congrats on 3,000 posts, Hastie!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
        Oh yeah that was the ep I was thinking about. It's not the last... ep 13 or so, thank goodness... they can't exactly leave THAT one as a cliffhanger! oy!
        Thanks for pointing that out. It's the last on the list, but not the last, and, yes, my dear, I'm afraid they can leave it as a cliffhanger. Even if it's only for one week.

And if they listened to me; they'd do it a lot more often than they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Maj_Cliffhanger
          Good morning Pond! Oh my, what a nice little bit of catching up I had to do this morning! First thing I saw just before signing off last night was something about 'new Daniel'?!!! So naturally I had to check that out...

But, first things first!

Congratualtions to Cindyz - 3500, JessM - 2500 and Hastie - 3000!

Thanks Maj. Cliffhanger!
          And thanks for the hug! appreciate it!

Originally posted by discodiva
          CONGRATS HASTIE ON 3000

TIME FOR THE USUAL CELEBRATIONS FROM ME

Deeds xx
          YEAH!! Got the dancing cats again!!
          THANKS DEEDS!
          sigpic

Comment

What how when? You know what's gonna happen in the season finale?? Where did u read that?

And to joy for some and terror to others....

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...o/87a8ddec.jpg

Hmmm and what a nice close up on Ben too *g*
            bwahahahhahah that was priceless...

heehee yelling boonie boy

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Maj_Cliffhanger
              http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/Maj_Cliffhanger/bannermoments10.jpg

Shtting up now! Back to our regularlly scheduled Tuesday Headgear/hair/Teal'c Thunk!
              Wanted to green you for the great new banners/ sigs you made, but I must spread more
              I love them! Sniffle with the heroes one and I like the "sentinel" one the best
              So have some green this way:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Thanks for pointing that out. It's the last on the list, but not the last, and, yes, my dear, I'm afraid they can leave it as a cliffhanger. Even if it's only for one week.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...otpurped5a.jpg
                And if they listened to me; they'd do it a lot more often than they do.
                Oh yeah that I'm sure of that they will Looks like it's not the mid season break tho... *phew* I can wait one week when we come to that ep, what I cannot do it wait 7 months before it airs!

Comment

after looking at the new glasses so much I keep seeing his old ones as so big but they aren't that big....early season they didn't fit his face at all but then I got used to it. I don't know I still like the idea of the new ones but I'm torn on change *pouts*

boonie boy

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

for hahas

and well for me cause I like him without glasses

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

*giggles* early season turtle helmet

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Starbet
                        Who doesnt?!!!

since yesterday...you all wrote 10 PAGES OR MORE!! good lord!!!! i dont know if i can folow you guys!
                        English isnt my language, but i do my best!!!
                        It isn't mine either, I even teaching the some dutch now!
                        You'll get used to it soon enough, and if you don't understand, or you can't find it in you dictionary, just ask and the hussies will explain goes we're a great bunch of hussies ( I often don't understand, and they are always willingly to explain silly old me )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                          You're telling me!....I also have to be extremely careful when typing the word "PROMO" in my posts.....

Deeds xx *trying to climb back out of the gutter but failing miserably*
                          Where's Mazz when you need her??
                          She could make a great "new" Daniel in lederhosen!

D: I don't want lederhosen!
                          sigpic

Comment

warning! this post contains a single word that for some might prove spoilerish. if you dont want to read that , then dont highlight it. and if you do, suit yourself...you have been warned.

I think the so called controversial Daniel arc isn't that he becomes a prior, the arc is simply the change in glasses!!

celebrating Danny-n-Teal'C Tuesdays! along with the headgear!!

Comment

Almost forgot...

WTG HASTIE ON 3000 POSTS!!

Thanks Ronja

alternitive headgear

sigpic

Comment

I think I did a bit too much yard work. owww my aching back!! Hastie, how are your feet and legs???

con headgear thunk plus tongue

Comment

Working...
                                X