• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay! PANTS party!

SueJ...get back here...I saw you run it and run out
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
      I know it's an opinions thread. When it did start getting serious? Did it and no one tell me? Alright I'll just stop having fun with the gerbil anymore and just keep my mouth shut since no one has a sense of humor anymore. Christ....I was just having fun, I WASN'T serious.....when am I EVER serious?????
      I am sorry Erin, as its difficult to know when someone is being fun or serious with just their writing, now that you've said that I'll be more open-minded about everything, again I apologise!

Loving the last five pages of piccies ladies, or do you gals prefer 'hussies' I don't know which term to use. As I am a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        edit to add: If you do a right click and check the properties of a pic or even just quote it in a reply, you can see the url and some folks have theirs labeled in ways that allow you to figure out what it's from.
        Except for me, of course. I'll always make you WORK for it...LOL

And it's Tealc and Danny Headgear Tuesday by gum!!

(Seshat pops in unexpectedly because she heard all the shouting all the way over in IM...)

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
          Instead, I shall proffer a freshly capped zatted Bandaniel to Seshat.
          http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...tpt2p/s640x480
          SNURCHED!! Thank you!

And just so I could join in the singing...

[cue music] Zaturday...in the park...I think it was the Fourth of July... [/cue music]

(No, really, I just wanted to show off the BEAUTIFUL NEW SIG that Ang made for me!)
          VVV

Comment

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/daniel/daniel74.jpg
            D: Oh keep doing that Cindyz... Hmmmm thats nice! Hmmm.

Last edited by Proxy; 13 September 2005, 06:26 PM.

Comment

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/daniel/a84.jpg

Slave Danny!
              Last edited by Proxy; 13 September 2005, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                I am sorry Erin, as its difficult to know when someone is being fun or serious with just their writing, now that you've said that I'll be more open-minded about everything, again I apologise!

Loving the last five pages of piccies ladies, or do you gals prefer 'hussies' I don't know which term to use. As I am a guy.
                Welcome Proxy! Daniel fans in here go by the nickname "hussies".

We have only a few strict rules...ALL pics of Daniel are okay, whatever he is wearing (or not wearing, as the case may be )...except they MUST fit within PG and Forum rules and be non-spoilery for the current season.

All "fights" in here are just pretend and meant to be humorous (or they better NOT happen in here at all ). Unlike other threads, we just "play-argue" about personal preferences, and no one is serious. If it's a real issue, take it to PM. And bashing is NOT allowed, either of Danny or other posters.

Oh, and did I mention that too big pics MUST be posted as URLs only?? You'll need to resize those last ones or post the URL link instead please. NO exceptions.

And Danny is prepared to back me up on that last one.
                Last edited by Seshat; 13 September 2005, 06:24 PM. Reason: Forgot the blinkin' image...

Comment

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/reckon.../image2549.jpg

This one is the one I was talking about, just look at his body, and is that some fat I see at his stomach or just a fabulous six-pack! I prefer the latter.

Will do Seshat, I've been here in this thread for a while now, but there must be a way to resize images using HTML coding isn't there?

Comment

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/daniel/a84.jpg
                    Slave Danny!
                    Edit: Can you resize the image, I don't know how to.
                    It also looks like maybe you were hotlinking your images from the original site, which I is against the GW rules. You must post them as URL links (as I did here) if you are not able to resize them. Thanks!

ETA: Cool, I see you just did - thanks!

Sorry, I can't help you with the HTML code, I am clueless. But if you have a free image hosting account like PhotoBucket you can copy your images to that. There are tools there for you to easily resize your images.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      It also looks like maybe you were hotlinking your images from the original site, which I is against the GW rules. You must post them as URL links (as I did here) if you are not able to resize them. Thanks!

Sorry, I can't help you with the HTML code, I am clueless. But if you have a free image hosting account like PhotoBucket you can copy your images to that. There are tools there for you to easily resize your images.
                      Oh well I'll stick to the URL posting then.

Comment

We prefer hussies...I doubt any of us qualify as ladies . I know I sure as hell don't....not when I am entertaining thoughts of whether to be a Vampiress or the Grim Reaper for Halloween.

And Proxy Blue, no hard feelings, nothing hard at all, cept my head. And if you ever have a question about something I've said in a post and any meaning behind it (which I never have meaning behind anything, I have all the subtlety of a fern) just PM me okay or really anyone else. The thread isn't really a place for bringing about personal discussions. We are all a bunch of open minded understanding hussies....

Cept Jilly and those durn HA-HA members...we hate those my precious Bandaniel don't we????

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Oh will do Erin, love the banDaniel pic!

Comment

Okay everyone - I'm tired, cleaning and preparing for my new fuzzy kitty to come home, and I think I have a few silly little posts left in me before bed. Prepare yourselves....

Confuzzled by so much Hussy activity and staying up too late the night before watching "The Godfather," Daniel's attempts to negotiate peace between the HA-HA and UHM factions goes terribly wrong when he offers them a tongue they can't refuse.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

As a Hussy frenzy threatens to envelop him, Daniel can only backpedal and try to compose himself.....

DJ - Ladies..... Pardon me, Hussies..... Please, it was only a slip of the tongue.... Oh crap did it again.

Comment

Daniel seeks help in repairing the damage he's done with his failed negotiations.

T - DanielJackson, you do realise there is nothing I can do to fend of a large group of frenzied Hussies? I believe that is your problem, and yours alone.
                                DJ - I had the feeling you'd say that.

Comment

Working...
                                X