No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like MS in the new season pics either. His face is too... wide...

Look. Not wide.

Comment

Yummy squeezable tush!
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Anyone who lives in the land where Absolut Vodka is made
        has my permission to disagree with me any time they like!!
        And if I imbibe enough Absolut, my opinions may become variable...like Teal'c's new 'do...

Feel free to snurch any cap I post, since technically they don't belong to me, anyway.
        (My manips are another matter... )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...y/4d8b8797.jpg
        LOL! *gives a bottle of Absolut Vodka to Ses* I've got more where this came from *2 hours later* So how does those promo pics look now? Not good right??

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
          See, that's fine by me. I'll take MS any way I can get him.

Okay, maybe not ANY way >>

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
            LOL! *gives a bottle of Absolut Vodka to Ses* I've got more where this came from *2 hours later* So how does those promo pics look now? Not good right??
            Hmmmm.... Vodka! Someone at work owes me a bottle of Grey Goose... Maybe I need to get them to pay up.... I could celebrate the new season with it next Friday!

Comment

Look. Not wide.

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...f21yy/s640x480
              ! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

This is what a promo pic should look like

Comment

See, that's fine by me. I'll take MS any way I can get him.

Okay, maybe not ANY way >>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/Machello.jpg
                Ah well, if he was being offered to me, on a plate, like... that's a different matter...

Comment

Mmmmmm...thank you very much! (takes proffered bottle of Absolut)
                  I'll let you know in a couple or three hours....

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Hmmmm.... Vodka! Someone at work owes me a bottle of Grey Goose... Maybe I need to get them to pay up.... I could celebrate the new season with it next Friday!
                    Sounds like a great idea! I've never tried Grey Goose before. Smirnoff and Absolut is my favourite. Mmmm white russian. yum

Comment

Mmmmmm...thank you very much! (takes proffered bottle of Absolut)
                      I'll let you know in a couple or three hours....

Haha that is if you can find your way back here in 3 hours...

Comment

Haha that is if you can find your way back here in 3 hours...
                        Oh... I can just see it now... Seshat stumbles in, typing incoherently, abusing her danny clone(s), and mannipping traffic cones into pictures...

*hopes traffic cones isn't just a Brit thing*

Comment

Smirnof Black.

I do a mean damson vodka, any cheap supermarked generic brand will do.

FF - in a beer mood tonight. Oh, Dannyclone, the glass is empty...
                          sigpic

Comment

Now, Hussies!

When imbibimg an alcoholic beverage, please ensure your Danny clone is well away from it. Even a small drop can lead to quite inebriated actions:

Comment

Oh... I can just see it now... Seshat stumbles in, typing incoherently, abusing her danny clone(s), and mannipping traffic cones into pictures...

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...STARGATE-8.jpg

*hopes traffic cones isn't just a Brit thing*
                              I'm a bit lost. But that's ok! I'm lost most of the time...

Cheers!

Comment

Now, Hussies!

When imbibimg an alcoholic beverage, please ensure your Danny clone is well away from it. Even a small drop can lead to quite inebriated actions:

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...TARGATE-10.jpg
                                LMAO!

D: Hey! I resent that remark!

Comment

Working...
                                X