• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

D: WOAH, that was certainly NOT PG.
    T: That is correct, DanielJackson, and we are to be glad
    that noone else heard it.
    D: You can say that again, Teal'c. I never thought
    I'd hear such a thing from a hussy...
    T: Indeed, you do keep telling me they are all pure.
    HAHAHA

Most of us are pure!! Just some of the more dirty hussies *cough* kliggins, mei mei....*cough* give us a bad name.

i for one am totally innocent, not a single bad thought ever crosses my mind

Lizbeth
    das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
      HAHAHA

Most of us are pure!! Just some of the more dirty hussies *cough* kliggins, mei mei....*cough* give us a bad name.

i for one am totally innocent, not a single bad thought ever crosses my mind

Lizbeth
      Daniel is biting his lip on that one... I think he's just a little, bitty bit skeptical!

Comment

It ain't Monday here, yet. But, I'm gonna post multi-thunk anyway......

I like this one.
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

More random Daniel...

I just love this cap...love it, love it, love it!

Okay a little punchy from lack of sleep. Need to go get some...so night to all you hussies...and in honor of tomorrow being multi-thunk Monday...

I just love these two! Season Nine won't be quite the same without them...Ben will make up for the lack of Jack...but it would be nice if he showed up in a few episodes...*fingers crossed*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

nice piccies...i have been neglecting you danny...i am sorry

nice siggy erin
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              I just love these two! Season Nine won't be quite the same without them...Ben will make up for the lack of Jack...but it would be nice if he showed up in a few episodes...*fingers crossed*
              Oh, I hope so too! *toes crossed*

I've exhausted my piccies for my first topic for today, so I'm gonna go on a Very Dramatic Picture sort of theme for the remains of this day...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Very Dramatic Pics? I can do that! This is one of my favs!!

And it's in profile! Just noticed Blingy's theme within a theme!!

Comment

More drama...Bonus-Daniel in a suit!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          Very Dramatic Pics? I can do that! This is one of my favs!!

Look at that tear about to run down his sad face! *sniffle*

Comment

*Note to self - Must learn to become ONE with the inner hussy.....*

So people don't see enough con pics, huh? Not enough smiling? Not enough laughing? Okay, I've gotta get that post count going, and I can't think of a better place to get started. Any requests? Strange expressions, laughing, just plain smiling, or looking delicious enough to do those very un-PG things we all think about?

*Is off to download the last of the Vancouver con pics to compy from where I got 'em developed*

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Still a profile! LOL!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X