No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not usually one for admiring celebrities but I do admire those two, lexa in particular. As you said deeds she seems to manage being a mammy, having a great career and lead a good life all at the same time.it is actually quite inspiring. If i manage half those things in my life ill be chuffed. Im also seriously jealous, she married a man who bakes. The pictures of michaels quiches always look amazing. Id love to know his secret, mine never turn out that good looking

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Happy Birthday Deeds!

Comment

Thank you...

Spent it up in London watching the Tour de France come through ....had an awesome day out but am shattered now...

Off to read some fanfic and enjoy a good night's sleep...

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Well my birthday's over but today it's someone else's

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite characters of all time Dr. Daniel Jackson

sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

A rather beautiful black and white Instagram has appeared ...look carefully at the man with the jeans and ball cap in the middle left......I think it might be Michael...

http://instagram.com/p/qSjODTPkZc/

Must be preparing music for the episode that Michael is direction...which is No.4 of Season 3 of Saving Hope....

He has tweeted a couple of things about it....

https://twitter.com/MichaelShanks

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

Looks like him to me, Deeds.

He directed one of those web extra Last Calls last season for Saving Hope didn't he? Hope he enjoys directing a full-blown ep. He made a good job of Double Jeopardy.

Comment

Yes I LOVED Double Jeopardy....gave me two of my favourite screen caps.....

Jack with his "Green Hedgehog" on his shoulder...

And the saddest eyes ever... *weeps*

It was such fun to hear Michael's commentary at Chevron 7.9 about directing Rick...*snerks*...Rick is a naughty naughty man....

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Wasn't Amanda's first directing episode written by him too? A triple threat of talent

Comment

Yep...although as he's the first to admit....it changed "dramatically" by the time they got to filming it...in as much as he hardly recognised anything that he'd put down....it gets a lot of flack in certain quarters of the fandom but I actually found the idea quite fascinating.....

Plus of course Evolution was first his idea of wanting to "revisit" the Crystal Skull idea....and he got some writing credits for that too...

I think as he's a lot older, and of course has had quite a bit of experience both observing directors from other genre tv shows (24, Smallville, Burn Notice etc) and doing two, albeit fairly small, parts in Big Screen adventures (Red Riding Hood & Elysium) he'll do well with Saving Hope...

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Much as I'm delighted Michael is getting the chance to increase his directing experience, I'm even more delighted that we still get to see him in front of the camera.

A whole season of Dr. Harris to look forward to! (and lots of Dawn, Gavin, Joel and Co, too).

Comment

Especially as he's still looking so darn hot!!..

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Head over to MSOL for a long list of updates - after a wee hiatus when real life intruded for our erstwhile amazing Monica - and see some especially cute pictures of a certain Miss Shanks collecting her daddy's award at the LEO's in June....with her adoring mama gazing at her proudly...

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/

Cutest looking family ever...<3

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Twitter has been busy today...Day One of Michael's Directing Debut has gone swimmingly and with lots of fun from what I can see...

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X