sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

GAH! oooh love the new piccies * DROOL *

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
              GAH! oooh love the new piccies * DROOL *
              Me too. Sadly there are no pics from Full Circle, I love him in that Abydos outfit LOL, well maybe they gonna upload those pics later.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                Me too. Sadly there are no pics from Full Circle, I love him in that Abydos outfit LOL, well maybe they gonna upload those pics later.
                so you have the hots for guys in dresses eh ?
                perfect cloths for me : tank top , or tight grey shirt and tight jeans , gah ...
                and the hair the hair! has to be ruffle able!

Comment

so you have the hots for guys in dresses eh ?
                  perfect cloths for me : tank top , or tight grey shirt and tight jeans , gah ...
                  and the hair the hair! has to be ruffle able!
                  Hee hee, well a nice dress can be really sexy imo, of course after a time... there's no need for clothes

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                    Hee hee, well a nice dress can be really sexy imo, of course after a time... there's no need for clothes
                    well yea I woudn't shower with my cloths on * giggles runs away *

Comment

well yea I woudn't shower with my cloths on * giggles runs away *
                      *gigglesnort*

sigpic

Comment

any idea anyone what time the emmy nominations are announced today? hoping MS gets a guest star one for Burn Notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                          any idea anyone what time the emmy nominations are announced today? hoping MS gets a guest star one for Burn Notice.
                          Oh is that today? Well, these nominations are announced at 5:30am at local time, all the time, in Los Angeles, that means 14:30 for me, so... 1 and a half hour and we'll no it.

sigpic

Comment

loved him in burn notice and would like to see him get a nomination. he was great as Victor!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                              loved him in burn notice and would like to see him get a nomination. he was great as Victor!

Outstanding Stunt Coordination
                              245:00PM - 6:00PMFOXImagine Television and 20th Century Fox Television in association with Teakwood Lane Productions
                              Jeff Cadiente, Stunt Coordinator
                              Burn NoticeLesser EvilUSAFox Television Studios and Fuse Entertainment
                              Artie Malesci, Stunt Coordinator
                              ChuckChuck Versus The First DateNBCCollege Hill Pictures, Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television
                              Merritt Yohnka, Stunt Coordinator
                              Criminal MindsNormalCBSABC Studios in Association with CBS Paramount Television Network
                              Tom Elliott, Stunt Coordinator
                              My Name Is EarlBulliesNBC20th Century Fox TV
                              Al Jones, Stunt Coordinator

that was burn notice only nomination but it was a Michael Shanks eps
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

yep I saw that. Still think MS deserved the nod for his role. but then what can I say--- I don't watch 90% of what was nominated...I think it is drek and drivel!

Comment

Working...
                                X