No announcement yet.

Stargate Top 25 Babes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. SAM CARTER - She's brilliant, brave, compassionate, beautiful and kicks ass.
    2. DR. JANET FRAISER - Great bedside manner, compassionate, brilliant doctor and even keeps up with Jack.
    3. TEYLA - Smart, kind, very great fighting style, and quite lovely.
    4. ELIZABETH WEIR - Very bright, kind and caring and is handling all the changes in her life with style and grace.
    5. LYA - Kind, compassionate, gentle and has a dancer's grace.
    6. DR. LAM - good at her job, compassionate, passionate about her patients' health, and lovely.
    7. GARSHAW - Gutsy, passionate and a great leader of the Tokra.
    8. JULIA DONAVAN - Gutsy reporter, smart and great looking.
    9. OMA DESALA - Kind, compassionate, caring and gentle, lovely being.
    10. VALA - Smart-ass, passionate, smart and a real pip.

Comment

1) Col. Samantha Carter
      2) Dr. Frasier
      3) Dr. Weir
      4) OSIRUS
      5) Teyla
      6) Vala Mal Duran
      7) Replicarter
      8) Ishta
      8) Hathor
      10) Oma Dasala
      11) Nirrti
      12) Sha're
      13) Ayiana
      14) Dr. Lam
      Stargate Pants Girl
      (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
      Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Current Poll Updated 9/30/05

1) Col. Samantha Carter (1,026pts) 2) Dr. Weir (941) 3) Teyla (879)

4) Dr. Fraiser (855) 5) Osirus (844) 6) Vala Mal Duran (810)

7) Dr. Lam (773) 8) Sora (656) 9) Anise (637)

10) Ishta (586) 11) Dr. Heightmeyer (585) 12) Lt. Cadman (536)

13) Hathor (514) 14) Charlotte Mayfield (486) 15) Sha're (431)

16) Ayiana (411) 17) Oma Dasala (384) 18) Nirrti (318)

19)Krista (301) 20) Replicarter (234) 21) Shau'nac (221)

22) Katie Brown (217) 23) Chaya (170) 24)Reese (151)

25) Ancient Hologram (136)

Others: These characters have recieved votes, but not enough to crack the top 25.

Lya (70), Tenis raymond, Mellin, Lt. Claire Tobias, Garshaw (61), Kerry Johnson (118) Rosha, Waitress from Holiday (2), Lt. Satterfield (26), Wraith Keeper (10), Technician Davis, Laira (15), Drey'auc (91), Kynthia (36) Ryac's Wife (33), Dr. Simpson (11),Dr. Markova (73), Dr. Kusanagi, The original Dr. Weir (60), Kynthia (46), Zarah (23), Sellis (13), Rosha (34) Cadet Hailey
        (73), Shila (16)Cassandra (87), Sarah O'neill (17), Kendra (16) (Former Gaou'ld from Thor's Hammer), Gairwyn (15) (Thor's Hammer), Catherine Langford (14), Saroosh (13), Kal'el (16), Dr. Francine michael's (6), Shallan
        (5), Lindsey Novak (9), Maj. Erin Gant (3), Young Linnea (2), Allina (23), Sha're (from the movie) (20), Duplicate Carter (18), Cpt. Varonakova (14), Kali (13), Bastet (12), Moebius Carter (10), Kegan (14), Brenna (13), Catherine Langford (The Movie) (6), Amonet (4), Blonde that Apophis takes in "Children of the Gods" (3), Ancient 1st Officer (22), Julia Donovan (18) .
        Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Hmmmmm Carter is the 1st to go over 1,000 points, Dr. Weir moves back into 2nd, Chaya cracks the top 25 after a lot of recent support, Kerry Johnson falls out of the top 25, interesting developments.
          Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 males of stargate

Comment

Hmm i only found this thread now but ill make the most of it
            My Votes are....
            1:..Sam
            2:..Teyla
            3:..Dr. Lam
            4:..Anise
            5:..Osirus
            6:..Sha're
            7:..Vala
            8:..Ayiana
            9:..Sora
            10:.Hathor

BTW why is replicarter included when she is Sam/Amanda tapping
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

That is a fair question. The poll is about the characters and not the actresses. So they are two seperate characters with different personalities and styles even though they look very similar.

For instance you could vote for sarah gardner or Osirus even though they were both played by ana louise plowman I think thats who played them.

Top 25 males of stargate

Comment

Originally posted by GenHammondsBarber
                Hmmmmm Carter is the 1st to go over 1,000 points, Dr. Weir moves back into 2nd, Chaya cracks the top 25 after a lot of recent support, Kerry Johnson falls out of the top 25, interesting developments.
                Chaya was beautiful but Joe Flanigan's surfboard could have turned in a less wooden performance, IMO.
                Sarah/Osiris is a complicated choice because even when we thought we were seeing Sarah-as-Sarah in The Curse, it was Osiris 'channeling' Sarah, so how does one make that line call? I think the only time we really saw Sarah as herself was in a few scenes of Chimera, no? Yes? Maybe?

Has Vala been losing ground in the voting? The digests conk out so frequently that I've missed umpteen updates.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
                  Chaya was beautiful but Joe Flanigan's surfboard could have turned in a less wooden performance, IMO.
                  Sarah/Osiris is a complicated choice because even when we thought we were seeing Sarah-as-Sarah in The Curse, it was Osiris 'channeling' Sarah, so how does one make that line call? I think the only time we really saw Sarah as herself was in a few scenes of Chimera, no? Yes? Maybe?

Has Vala been losing ground in the voting? The digests conk out so frequently that I've missed umpteen updates.
                  Well, we did see Sarah as Sarah in the beginning before she was taken over by Osiris. Plus, the two characters are totally different personalities, so I think they can be considered two. Also, if they weren't totally different personalities, Daniel would have noticed right away (he did have a relationship with Sarah, after all). So, I say she can be voted as two different characters. JMO.
                  Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

1)Lt. Col. Sam Carter
                    2)Teyla
                    3)Dr. Heightmeyer
                    4)Vala Mal Doran
                    5)Dr. Lam
                    6)Cadet Hailey
                    7)Ishta
                    8)Cadet Satterfield
                    9)Cadman
                    10)Dr. Frasier
                    11)Sora
                    12)Reese
                    13)Anise
                    14)Osirus
                    15)Katie Brown
                    16)Ancient Hologram
                    -Kralizec

"The only truth is that the knowledge of the universe is infinite."

Comment

My thoughts:

1) Weir
                      2) Teyla
                      3) Sam
                      4) Vala
                      5) Ishta
                      6) Cadman
                      7) Fraiser
                      8) Dr. Lam
                      9) Heitmeyer
                      10) Oma

My two cents Although Weir and Teyla are kinda tied...

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Nirti should be last. She looks like a monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by sgatelvr
                          Well, we did see Sarah as Sarah in the beginning before she was taken over by Osiris.
                          Did we? That's something that's very confusing about The Curse. Judging from the hasty explanation near the end, Osiris had already gotten into Sarah before we met her ... but it's not entirely clear. If Joe Mallozzi ever resurfaces on the "Ask Joe ..." thread, we might want to see if we can get him to umpire this one.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

This is my own personal top 25 that I am reposting after 30 days. It will be calculated in with the other. Remember that you can update your own poll 30days after the initial post.

1) Col. Samantha Carter

Beautiful, smart, can do anything the guys can do. She's funny, and always finds a way to save the day. Not a super sexy type, but she has the I could meet her out somewhere type of down to earth personality that is very attractive. She seems to be the consensus #1.

2) Vala Mal Duran

She grew on me throughout the ninth season. Undoubtedly hot. I really miss having her on the show and hope that she comes back. I really think she is the only one who even has the potential to pass Sam some day.

3) Dr. Weir

I like her toughness and the way she deals with her role. She is pretty and has been able to earn the support of many. Not as pretty as samantha carter, but does tend to wear tighter close on occassion and show of her work at the gym. She has a tan this season.

4) OSIRUS

The hottest Gao' uld ever. She is beautiful. However, I always thought she could have been more powerful and she decided to take a backseat to Anubis so I don't find her as hot as the above. I do wish they had kept her around like they did Ba'al.

5) Ancient 1st Officer

She might have actually been the prettiest woman to ever be on a stargate episode.

6) Lord Zarah
                            Very hot. Tok'ra spy who pretended to be a Gao'uld.

7) Lt. Laura Cadman

In SGA. I really didn't find her attractive until the end of the episode duets. They showed her with her hair down. Very pretty, plus a soldier which I like and she seemed to have a great persnality while bouncing around in Mckay's head. I really hope that they use her more.

8) Ayiana (left behind ancient)

Making appearances in both SG-1 and SGA she was left behind by the ancients for spoiler/speculative reasons I won't get into. However, extremely beautiful and tragic character.

9) Sora

OK, My spelling might be off on this. However, it is the girl who tried to kill Teyla because she felt teyla betrayed her father. Again the red hair. Wish we would see more of her when the Gennii are seen again in episodes.

10) Teyla

Sooo cute. Cute and tough. I tend to think she is even sexier then they show. She tends to cover up alot in big bulky clothes. The possible relationship with Ronin is spoiling the character for me slightly. I don't think its necessary.

11) Rosha

Very hot and resourceful woman who was the 1st to escape from Sokar's prison.

12) Anise

The hottest of the Tokr'a--ummmmmm used to be until Lord Zarah arrived. However, she was alittle weak for my liking and kinda threw herself at Jack.

13) Dr. Kate Heightmeyer

Therapist to SGA's people. Beautiful and needs more screen time. Has helped many of the main characters and must know everyone's secrets.

14) Oma Dasala

An older woman but still has it. Actually could be many many years old.

15) Dr. Janet Frasier
                            Not all that attractive to me. However, the brains and the toughness I love. I miss her alot more as the seasons go on and Lam will never live up to her.

16) Ishta

A warrior hotty who leads her people well. Powerful and beautiful. Willing to stand up to anyone.

17) Lt. Satterfield

Her and Cadet Hailey on SG-4? or 5? Please?

18) Waitress from Holiday

Great personality. Daniel shoulda gotten her #.

19) Charlotte Mayfield (Ba'al's companion)

Wow! Very hot. Didn't really think they made skirts that short in the SG universe. Seems to me the hottest person ever cast. I liked that the character stood up to col carter, and that she seems to be Ba'al's right hand woman. I do not know enough about the character to put her any higher. If she gets developed at all she could move up higher for me, but sadly if they do not develop her she could fall out of my top 25 even.

20) Cadet Jennifer Hailey

A miniature Samantha Carter with attitude.

21) Katie Brown (Botanist)

The object of Mckay's affection? I can see why he would get tongue tied in front of her.

22) Garshaw

Much like Oma--she is older, and probably was very hot years ago. However, she's lost it more then Oma. Also, not nearly as friendly as Oma.

23) Hathor

Drops way down for me. Now the 3rd hottest Gaould.

24) Nirrti

I did not find Nirrti attractive at all until the episode where she tried to get in Jonas's pants. She had on some outifts that were showing off the gao'uld goods--wow. If she kept going like that she mighta been up above OSIRUS for me.

25) Dr. Lam

Hotter then Dr. Fraiser, but not in her league really. Will fall out of the top 25 unless she is able to hmmmmm I dunno figure out a solution sometime this season.

Thats It! thats my list.

I will update the official poll sometime this week.

Top 25 males of stargate

Comment

Plaw 15 -- If you think she does not deserve to be there then put up your own top 25.

Carter's Slave -- I checked on that. Vala has not moved at all actually. She was initially #6, and in most every update she has been # 6. The lowest I noticed her at was #7.

I actually moved her up to my #2.

Top 25 males of stargate

Comment

Originally posted by GenHammondsBarber
                                Plaw 15 -- If you think she does not deserve to be there then put up your own top 25.

Carter's Slave -- I checked on that. Vala has not moved at all actually. She was initially #6, and in most every update she has been # 6. The lowest I noticed her at was #7.

I actually moved her up to my #2.

GeneralHammondBarber...

I see that you might be in the MA area...Rachel Luttrel will be in Springfield, MA in the Marriot Hotel on November 13, 2005. I plan to go, if you are interested I have posted the information in the Teyla, Shep/Teyla and the Teyla Wow Threads.....
                                Let me know if you are going..maybe we can meet there....
                                I am in the area as well and I am going to try my best to be there...by next week I should verify.....just thought you should know and of coarse this is for anyone else who is interested....
                                Have a great and safe long weekend everyone!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X