Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15.- Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her in slow motion

5.- Lost City II: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.
    (so sad too)

7.- Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing moment Jack saying "I care more about her than I ought to"

4.- Window of Oportunity: Jack staring at Sam in the briefing room, knowing that he had kissed her in the previous loop.

23.- Threads: Sam and Jack fishing
    sigpic

Comment

My votes:

1.) 4.- Window of Oportunity: Jack staring at Sam in the briefing room, knowing that he had kissed her in the previous loop.
      2.) 7.- Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing moment Jack saying "I care more about her than I ought to"
      3.) 15.- Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her in slow motion
      4.) 17.- Beneath the Surface: The end scene, when Sam calls Jack, "Sir"
      5.) 24.- Solitudes: That's my side arm Carter... moment

Comment

Poll 2-My favorites With my commentary! Hee, hee!

4. Window of Opportunity That look melts me!
        6. The Light Pure flirting!
        17. Beneath the Surface Angst/UST**sniff**
        9. Citizen Joe Finally, an admission!
        23. Threads OK, now how's about a big honkin' kiss?
        sigpic

Comment

To All Shippers Out There,

HAPPY SHIP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toni

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            In WoO I liked it when Jack did the deed and Hammond got an eyeful as evidenced by his jaw practically scraping the floor...
            Picking something up on Shipper Town SpaceNet...

It's an Asgard vessel!! Gotta be Thor!!

*white flash*

Thor: You are correct MG.
            Jack: Thor!! Buddy!! Glad you could make it!! We're having a blast!!
            *Thor looks at Jack in confusion*
            Jack: Nevermind...I'll explain later.
            Sam: Good to see you again Thor
            Thor: And you as well, Col. Carter. I am grateful for all you and the Tau'ri have done in ridding our galaxy of the Replicators.
            Sam: All in a day's work.
            Jack: C'mon buddy!! We got some of those Asgard food square thingies you and your people are keen on...*Jack and Sam both make a face at what they think of said Asgard food square thingies*

Last edited by mad_gater; 27 July 2005, 09:16 PM.

Comment

((((Shippers))) Time to go to sleep for some of us in the east cost sad but neccesary... I need to get in early tomorrow at work so I can ship earlier.

(((SG-1Fanintn, Nell))) this is great, thanks for the fics and thanks for the pics

Thanks for those who have voted so far and enjoy Ship Day!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

My vote for Poll 2:
                Window of Opportunity
                Lost City 2
                Entity
                In the Line of Duty
                Nemesis
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  15.- Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her in slow motion

5.- Lost City II: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.
                  (so sad too)

7.- Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing moment Jack saying "I care more about her than I ought to"

4.- Window of Oportunity: Jack staring at Sam in the briefing room, knowing that he had kissed her in the previous loop.

23.- Threads: Sam and Jack fishing
                  I see all those ships listed in your sig....man are there some weird ones or what?

Here's a weird one....I saw a thread for Weir/Zelenka ship....how in the world did they come up with that....maybe they have a dependency on that Wraith enzyme and it's messin' with their heads....

I'm a BSG fan too. And a Lee/Kara shipper...for Atlantis I'm a John/Liz (aka shep/Weir) shipper...but usually most days I barely have enough time to visit the Sam/Jack thread....so I haven't visited the Shep/Weir thread yet.

I'm planning a nice big shippy SG-1 fic....big mainly cuz the fic will xover with Atlantis and BSG. I'm thinkin' that for the part where it crosses over with BSG...the Earthers in the Atlantis sector after a huge costly victory over the Wraith will help the Colonials give the Cylons a dose of their own medicine....they will have very high-capacity removable hard drives chock full of files infected with every single known Earth computer virus and some files infected with
                  Spoiler:
                  the Wraith computer virus.

Sam and that BSG techie guy will find a way to access the Cylon central computer core and upload all these viruses. That oughta keep the Cylons busy for awhile. Yes I'm a geek!!
                  Last edited by mad_gater; 27 July 2005, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Hi Shippers!!!
                    As sg-1fanintn said in the opening about the FAVORITES LIST, we teamed up for this activity. She did an outstanding job of compiling everybody's favorites with the links! Clap, clap, clap!!!

I emailed invitations to all of the authors and videographers. We received some RSVPs. I hope that more will drop in anyway. Our guests will try to post although for most it is a workday, too.

Please welcome our visiting authors when they post:
                    Toulouse for Dancing on the Volcano
                    Cathain Nottingham for You Look So Good in Love
                    Jo R for Loose Ends Series
                    Pough for An Answer in the Stillness
                    CarHop for The Odyssey
                    Caty for all her music videos

MissAnnThropic sends her regrets. She authored Question of Suitability
                    sigpic

Comment

Greetings and Happy Ship Day!!!!!!!

For the poll, I had to vote Window of Opportunity (I think that the kiss was phenomenal).

I have to say that one of my all-tme fav ship moment (which didn't appear to be on either poll, so I'll just rant) was the Divide and Conquer scene where Jack's telling what really happened on Apophis' ship, where as Jack and Sam look into each other's eyes, the shippy tension becomes so great, even the force field fluctuates because of it. As it is right now, we have no "official" kisses, so this is perhaps one of the most poigtnant ship moments for me, personally.

Thank you for letting me rant. LET THE SHIP CONTINUE!!!!
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        Hi Shippers!!!
                        As sg-1fanintn said in the opening about the FAVORITES LIST, we teamed up for this activity. She did an outstanding job of compiling everybody's favorites with the links! Clap, clap, clap!!!

I emailed invitations to all of the authors and videographers. We received some RSVPs. I hope that more will drop in anyway. Our guests will try to post although for most it is a workday, too.

Please welcome our visiting authors when they post:
                        Toulouse for Dancing on the Volcano
                        Cathain Nottingham for You Look So Good in Love
                        Jo R for Loose Ends Series
                        Pough for An Answer in the Stillness
                        CarHop for The Odyssey
                        Caty for all her music videos

MissAnnThropic sends her regrets. She authored Question of Suitability
                        (((((((shipper family)))))))))

I wish I had time to read all these fics!!

But alas...my eyelids are beginning to feel like they've got naquada weights attached to them and so I must depart to my bed. A can of diet cola with caffeine only lasts so long.

See ya later guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          [I][B]
                          H
                          APPY SHIP DAY!!
                          [/B
                          Here's a smaller-sized one. It's 600x450 & 79K
                          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...are600x450.jpg
                          And the link for the wallpaper:
                          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...re1024x768.jpg

E
                          NJOY SHIP DAY 2005!!
                          A very good way to start our Shipper Day. Lovely wallpaper. It evokes the very feelings that Sam and Jack have been feeling for the past 8 years.

Comment

Any other brave Eastern still awake?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                              Greetings and Happy Ship Day!!!!!!!

For the poll, I had to vote Window of Opportunity (I think that the kiss was phenomenal).

I have to say that one of my all-tme fav ship moment (which didn't appear to be on either poll, so I'll just rant) was the Divide and Conquer scene where Jack's telling what really happened on Apophis' ship, where as Jack and Sam look into each other's eyes, the shippy tension becomes so great, even the force field fluctuates because of it. As it is right now, we have no "official" kisses, so this is perhaps one of the most poigtnant ship moments for me, personally.

Thank you for letting me rant. LET THE SHIP CONTINUE!!!!
                              Damn, that's so true.. I can't believe we left that one out!!!!!!!!!

Sorry

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I forgive you .

I am one of the last brave Easterners here, and soon I shall be gone as well. Like in about five minutes.
                                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X