Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Daniel in S9 Sweepstakes...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Daniel in S9 Sweepstakes...

    Right everyone, as discussed in the Daniel thread, we're having a sweepstakes to see who can best predict how whumped, walloped, looney, dead, imprisoned and so forth our lad ends up in the course of the next twenty episodes.

    There are ten categories. Simply c&p the list, and for the first nine add a number that you think will be the tally of that type of occurrence for Daniel in s9. For the final one, you can list any specific predictions.

    The winner gets, um... Much Kudos. And probably a few rep points from the rest of us . And the right to wear a hat that says "I won the GW s9 Dannywhump Sweepstake", I suppose.

    Spoilers will be coming thick and fast soon, so the contest will close on 7th July. Anyone who wants to use this thread after that time to give a running tally is welcome. If anything is disputed ("did he get zatted or just fall over?") then I'll try and get another mod to decide*.

    I'll enter, but I'm not going first cos I don't want to nab all the best numbers .Off you go!

    *ie start planning your bribes now.

    The List

    1. Death
    2. Insanity / Possession / Alien Influence
    3. Bondage
    4. Imprisonment
    5. Beatings / Torture
    6. Forcible Abductions
    7. Loss of Consciousness
    8. Confinement to Sick Bed
    9. Being Shot by Any Form of Weapon
    10. Dark Horse Category: General Injuries / Illnesses Not Related to the Above

    Madeleine

    #2
    i hope he doesn't die again...
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

    Comment


      #3
      i'm gonna go with bondage and gettin shot for season 10
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

      Comment


        #4
        oops i mean s9
        sigpic
        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          Right everyone, as discussed in the Daniel thread, we're having a sweepstakes to see who can best predict how whumped, walloped, looney, dead, imprisoned and so forth our lad ends up in the course of the next twenty episodes.

          There are ten categories. Simply c&p the list, and for the first nine add a number that you think will be the tally of that type of occurrence for Daniel in s9. For the final one, you can list any specific predictions.

          The winner gets, um... Much Kudos. And probably a few rep points from the rest of us . And the right to wear a hat that says "I won the GW s9 Dannywhump Sweepstake", I suppose.

          Spoilers will be coming thick and fast soon, so the contest will close on 7th July. Anyone who wants to use this thread after that time to give a running tally is welcome. If anything is disputed ("did he get zatted or just fall over?") then I'll try and get another mod to decide*.

          I'll enter, but I'm not going first cos I don't want to nab all the best numbers .Off you go!

          *ie start planning your bribes now.

          The List

          2. Insanity / Possession / Alien Influence
          3. Bondage
          4. Imprisonment
          5. Beatings / Torture
          6. Forcible Abductions
          7. Loss of Consciousness
          8. Confinement to Sick Bed
          9. Being Shot by Any Form of Weapon
          10. Dark Horse Category: General Injuries / Illnesses Not Related to the Above


          The List

          2. Insanity / Possession / Alien Influence
          3. Bondage
          5. Beatings / Torture
          6. Forcible Abductions
          7. Loss of Consciousness
          8. Confinement to Sick Bed
          9. Being Shot by Any Form of Weapon
          10. Dark Horse Category: General Injuries / Illnesses Not Related to the Above

          i am guessing these are gonna happen at least in the first half of the season hard to say about second half!
          Sue

          sigpic

          Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

          Comment


            #6
            The List

            1. Death 0
            2. Insanity / Possession / Alien Influence 2
            3. Bondage 12
            4. Imprisonment 4
            5. Beatings / Torture 16
            6. Forcible Abductions 3
            7. Loss of Consciousness 7
            8. Confinement to Sick Bed 5
            9. Being Shot by Any Form of Weapon 13
            10. Dark Horse Category: General Injuries / Illnesses Not Related to the Above I'm expecting 1 cardiac arrest



            Comment


              #7
              Okay Sue and hannah, I think I explained it poorly but Bling has the idea. Copy her, willya?

              Madeleine

              Comment


                #8
                1. Death - 0 -
                2. Insanity / Possession / Alien Influence - 2 -
                3. Bondage - 5 -
                4. Imprisonment - 2 -
                5. Beatings / Torture - 8 -
                6. Forcible Abductions - 3 -
                7. Loss of Consciousness - 7 -
                8. Confinement to Sick Bed - 2 -
                9. Being Shot by Any Form of Weapon - 4 -
                10. Dark Horse Category: General Injuries / Illnesses Not Related to the Above
                We'll get to see him sneeze because he forgets to take his allergy medication!

                Comment


                  #9
                  The List

                  1. Death Zero! (I hope...)
                  2. Insanity / Possession / Alien Influence 2
                  3. Bondage 5
                  4. Imprisonment 5
                  5. Beatings / Torture 3
                  6. Forcible Abductions 2
                  7. Loss of Consciousness 5
                  8. Confinement to Sick Bed 2
                  9. Being Shot by Any Form of Weapon 5
                  10. Dark Horse Category: General Injuries / Illnesses Not Related to the Above 4

                  Comment


                    #10
                    1. Death = 0 (please, please, please, enough is enough)
                    2. Insanity / Possession / Alien Influence = 2
                    3. Bondage = 3 (we can hope for more, indeed blingy certainly is!)
                    4. Imprisonment = 3
                    5. Beatings / Torture = 5
                    6. Forcible Abductions = 3
                    7. Loss of Consciousness = 10
                    8. Confinement to Sick Bed = 4
                    9. Being Shot by Any Form of Weapon = 10 (mostly zats)
                    10. Dark Horse Category: General Injuries / Illnesses Not Related to the Above = My wild card is blindness

                    And a partridge in a pear tree.
                    Poor lad.
                    Last edited by Frostfox; 28 June 2005, 01:31 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #11
                      The List

                      1. Death At least once
                      2. Insanity / Possession / Alien Influence 2
                      3. Bondage 9
                      4. Imprisonment 5
                      5. Beatings / Torture 5
                      6. Forcible Abductions 2
                      7. Loss of Consciousness 10
                      8. Confinement to Sick Bed 1
                      9. Being Shot by Any Form of Weapon 6
                      10. Dark Horse Category: General Injuries / Illnesses Not Related to the Above
                      sig by PM

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Frostfox
                        And a partridge in a pear tree.
                        Poor lad.
                        I was thinking that too, when I was tallying up the last few seasons' pain and death for spreadsheet analysis. Looking at his lifetime numbers, he really is the galactic whipping boy isn't he?



                        Comment


                          #13
                          The List

                          1. Death 0
                          2. Insanity / Possession / Alien Influence 2
                          3. Bondage 1
                          4. Imprisonment 5
                          5. Beatings / Torture 3
                          6. Forcible Abductions 1
                          7. Loss of Consciousness 2 (he's getting tougher, you know)
                          8. Confinement to Sick Bed 0
                          9. Being Shot by Any Form of Weapon 1
                          10. Dark Horse Category: General Injuries / Illnesses Not Related to the Above Eaten and excreted whole by a giant space weevil named Gerald.

                          High hopes for the last one.
                          Last edited by Mr Prophet; 29 June 2005, 10:10 AM.
                          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by blingaway
                            when I was tallying up the last few seasons' pain and death for spreadsheet analysis.
                            Um, bling, has anyone ever told you that you have too much time on your hands?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Frostfox
                              Um, bling, has anyone ever told you that you have too much time on your hands?
                              What? I wanted to make informed decisions.



                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X