X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      Aw... bummer! If I figure out a way to get it myself, I'll share with you. You know, if I can get the video converted to the proper Hungarian formatting. Which DVD region are you guys? And do you use PAL?
      Ah, thank you, it would be great. There is region 2 in Hungary, I think. We use PAL.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I have a little mission for Sam fans….As some have mentioned, Amanda's birthday is at the end of August. And it is traditional to collect and send birthday greetings to her. However, since Amanda's site is less a fan site now and more an official and professional one, there's a decision not to collect wishes via that site.

So Julia has asked me to help spread the word for her. So….birthday wishes for Amanda.

Starting July 25 through August 15 (and ONLY these dates please) you can send BRIEF birthday wishes – no attachment, just words please – to [email protected] . Please put 'Amanda Wishes' in the subject line so they don't get lost.

She will then collect them and put them together and get them to Amanda for her birthday.

so....advanced heads up. Please do not send anything until the 25th (those that know Julia know that shes in the middle of her torch run at the moment.)

Again, no attachments, no artwork please. And permission certainly granted to spread this message anywhere you want. Forward your little hearts out, give it a tweet, do a little friendly Facebook Spammage. Let's see how many greetings we can round up huh?

Any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X