Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
    In original black & white or colored?
    My vote is for colored. The black and white is dramatic and everything, but the color of her eyes in that pic takes my breath away.

Comment

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

In original black & white or colored?
          Doesn't really matter to me, they're both gorgeous pics.
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/
            sigpic

Comment

I want to be her when I grow up.

Comment

Shippers Rejoice!!!!

Another wonderful Shipper Holiday will soon be upon us.
                Come one, come all and share the love that is Sam & Jack!

Spoiler:

(Art for this event was created by the lovely and talented selene0789)

For the last 10 years, the Sam/Jack Shippers of the GateWorld Forum have celebrated this special day, the anniversary of the first airing of Divide & Conquer.
                It was on July 28, 2000, Jack declared that he cared for Sam more than he was supposed to, and the rest as they say is history!

Join us on this special day with your pics, vids, stories, games, thoughts, and joy!

Please feel free to use and share this Sig and Avi created especially for this event:

(No hotlinking please.)

And invite all your friends!!!

We hope to see you at Ship Day 2012!
                Last edited by hlndncr; 26 June 2012, 07:53 AM.

Comment

sigpic
                  Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/457355a.jpg
                            The other one is great (but getting old). This is very refreshing to see on a new page.

Comment

my page refresh came up with the same pic as has been as a page header for the past several weeks. I was hoping for something new. The Denny pic is great, but time for a change.
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X