No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooooo... It looks like *someone* was allowed to film it. Where can we find footage? ::waggles eyebrows::

Comment

No idea....video was STRICTLY forbidden and if Massive Events ever decided that due to some (imho) stupid Con goers deciding to defy their rules (because, of course rules don't apply to them do they? ), they cancelled all future cons, including the one with Michael next, I would be very angry if I in anyway contributed to it.....

Deeds xx
      Last edited by discodiva; 03 March 2012, 09:19 AM.
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I was referring to the large camera in front of the stage in your pics. It seems quite obvious, so I'm hoping that means it's official. I didn't mean to encourage rule-breaking. I should have elaborated. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          I was referring to the large camera in front of the stage in your pics. It seems quite obvious, so I'm hoping that means it's official. I didn't mean to encourage rule-breaking. I should have elaborated. Sorry!
          Oh sorry!...I'm really poorly today....got a case of bad chest flu and feeling really rough... - they always have that there....I don't think they use it for actual filming to produce a dvd or anything...it's for the backdrop and the big screen projection either side of the stage I think....

They're really strict about secret filming...I saw them walking up and down the aisle constantly and it does make you nervy...especially crap photographers like me who need to hold the camera up and on for a long time to get a steady shot!!.....I'm always scared they think I'm videoing secretly...

Sorry....I should have realised when I looked at the piccies.....that's the best explanation I got for it anyway

Deeds xx *off to bed with chicken soup now*
          sigpic

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

A couple more before my head either explodes or I fall on the couch and don't get up for 12 hours...

Again all taken by the lovely and very amenable Mr Deeds (he hasn't been tm'd "The Convention Jim" for nuttin' folks! )

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Goodnight...

Deeds xx *crashing now*
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you Mr & Mrs deeds! Lovely photos. Hope you are feeling well soon. xo

I noticed that Amanda's hair looks more auburn in those pictures.- kinda like what happened to my hair when it started to lighten - it gets that red/auburn look - I wonder if Amanda will continue with the dark locks while not filming Sanctuary or if, heaven forbid, Sanctuary doesn't get renewed.
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                        Thank you Mr & Mrs deeds! Lovely photos. Hope you are feeling well soon. xo

I noticed that Amanda's hair looks more auburn in those pictures.- kinda like what happened to my hair when it started to lighten - it gets that red/auburn look - I wonder if Amanda will continue with the dark locks while not filming Sanctuary or if, heaven forbid, Sanctuary doesn't get renewed.
                        Maybe it's the leftover red from Space Milkshake?

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                          Maybe it's the leftover red from Space Milkshake?
                          At Christmas my hair was very very dark brown - almost black...then it started to lighten up and went the same colour as what Amanda has in those pictures...I think its just what happens to naturally blonde hair when it's been dyed dark...I'm attempting to balance mine out closer to its natural colour.
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              At Christmas my hair was very very dark brown - almost black...then it started to lighten up and went the same colour as what Amanda has in those pictures...I think its just what happens to naturally blonde hair when it's been dyed dark...I'm attempting to balance mine out closer to its natural colour.
                              Could be just the lighting. My hair doesn't really lighten to that color (it's dark brown and sometimes looks black with low lighting), the darkness fades a bit especially if you only touch up on the roots every 4-6 weeks but then it'd be darker on top. Her red look could be from Space Milkshake, or maybe she had her hairstylist add some extra red to it to give it a warmer color (I do it every once in a while). There are other pics of her, I think from the beginning of Sanctuary where she's outside in the sun and it has the same reddish tint there (they show up in this thread every few pages).
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X