No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, just throwing this out there... what is with this woman, cleavage, and coats? When I saw the editorial, I thought of this^ pic, [I think I like the editorial better. I'm more drawn to darker colors than to white-wash...] and I was like... this seems to happen alot

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      Okay, just throwing this out there... what is with this woman, cleavage, and coats? When I saw the editorial, I thought of this^ pic, [I think I like the editorial better. I'm more drawn to darker colors than to white-wash...] and I was like... this seems to happen alot
      she can't help it if she's got great boobers
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        True that! If yah got it, flaunt it! I certainly would... I'll get there one day-- with lots and lots of working out! But totally worth it. Hah! How's that for a resolution! "Get in shape in order to take AT-style cleavage shot."

Totally!

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/010b.jpg
          True that! If yah got it, flaunt it! I certainly would... I'll get there one day-- with lots and lots of working out! But totally worth it. Hah! How's that for a resolution! "Get in shape in order to take AT-style cleavage shot."

Totally!
          And she knows how to show of those boobers au natural like at this years Leo Awards and with a great push-up bra for squishy cleavage. *my shoulders hurt thinking about those devices of wires and polyester*

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
            And she knows how to show of those boobers au natural like at this years Leo Awards and with a great push-up bra for squishy cleavage. *my shoulders hurt thinking about those devices of wires and polyester*
            amanda must take advantage of this time, before gravity (and age ) makes it that her boobers reach the floor before her feet.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

amanda must take advantage of this time, before gravity (and age ) makes it that her boobers reach the floor before her feet.
              Hehe.... eeekk. I just had a vision of 80 year old Amanda wearing her Leo dress again. She does have favorite dresses she likes to wear over. *Hands Amanda a shawl*

Comment

Hehe.... eeekk. I just had a vision of 80 year old Amanda wearing her Leo dress again. She does have favorite dresses she likes to wear over. *Hands Amanda a shawl*
                i had a vision of carol burnett, in one of her old woman skits, where her boobers are ridiculously big and low and...

sally

sigpic

Comment

i had a vision of carol burnett, in one of her old woman skits, where her boobers are ridiculously big and low and...

Trying to find a pick of that character but no luck googling Carol Burnett old Movie starlet low breast. What you think I should use? :O

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    RD: There, there Amanda, it all right.
                    AT: But they are talking about my boobs, and about my boobs when I'm 80!
                    RD: It's okay, I'm sure they'll stand the test of time.
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      (edited to add)
                      AT: It's the 'standing up' part I'm worried about!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        (edited to add)
                        AT: It's the 'standing up' part I'm worried about!

Hehe you girls are funny. Didn't Amanda say once that she liked Carol Burnett? I found a video of that character you are talking about. Is this the right one..... hehehe Oh gravity.

Comment

Trying to find a pick of that character but no luck googling Carol Burnett old Movie starlet low breast. What you think I should use? :O
                          It's not a pic, but it's perfect, and it's hilarious!

Comment

Heheheheh... Great minds, Steff!

Comment

Heheheheh... Great minds, Steff!
                              hehehe... I didn't remember the Snow White one. hehehehe *Giggles more*

Edit: there is one of Carol Burnett as Charo's mother too. heheh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1kOlWkjEHo
                              Last edited by Steff; 26 October 2011, 05:59 PM.

Comment

sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X