No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AT: You put your left foot in, you put your left out...come on Chris you're not even trying!
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      AT: You put your left foot in, you put your left out...come on Chris you're not even trying!
      Brilliant.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

What's hilarious is that I've been a squealing fangirl for some time now, and my mother always rolled her eyes when I got excited for when SG-1 reruns or Sanctuary came on... But the other night she finally watched one of the SG-1 reruns, and she was all surprised when she saw "the Sanctuary lady" showed up as the blonde on the SG-1 team.

My mother now has respect for my fandom because AT put in all those years as Carter.

And I realized my mother has a cool factor, since she used to watch SG-1 when it first aired.

The power of the great and powerful Grand Empress at work!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          LOL

sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/14614250.jpg[/IMG]
                *sigh* She's so pretty....

I keep hoping they'll do another SG-1 movie just so we can see her hair long and blonde again, like in Continuum. Maybe if enough fans write letters to MGM...?

Comment

*sneaks in*

Hi all! I haven't been here in ages...
                  I've colorized that pic of Amanda and wanna share it with her fans

The more pics of AT the better
                  *sneaks out*
                  sigpic

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Does anyone have any HD screencaps for Metamorphosis and One Night?

Comment

Ummm... Do you mean Metamorphosis from Sanctuary or SG-1?

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                            Ummm... Do you mean Metamorphosis from Sanctuary or SG-1?
                            Sanctuary.

Comment

Hahah! I wondered!

I don't yet... My Season 3 DVDs haven't come in yet

But you should repost your query in the Artwork thread in the Sanctuay forum here: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...ctuary-Artwork

Those guys have awesome screencap capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                                Does anyone have any HD screencaps for Metamorphosis and One Night?
                                Here are HD caps from Sanctuary Season 3: http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php?cat=16

There's an album for One Night, but nothing for Metamorphosis.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X