Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Lovely pic of our Amanda, even if she is airbrushed like mad. No mole? Nary a wrinkle? Still...utterly lovely photo of her, I think it just captures some of that "Tapping" mystique.
    It's not an airbrushed photo, it's a screen cap (scaled down, further reducing detail).

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
      It's not an airbrushed photo, it's a screen cap (scaled down, further reducing detail).
      I tried making a screen cap for more detail, but it's basically still the same as the one posted here unless you click on it, then it shows on 21" monitor size (couldn't pick bigger).

http://imageshack.us/f/94/36165195.jpg/

I guess it's just the miracle of makeup
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Comment

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/110988.html
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Comment

Comment

Has anyone got a really clear pic of AT with her hair down as it's styled atm? (in sanctuary?)...

I'm considering having my hair styled the same only I haven't had anything remotely resembling a fringe in nearly twenty years I want something I can show to the hairdresser.

Was tempted to go brunette too but alas, allergies to hair dye
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                      Has anyone got a really clear pic of AT with her hair down as it's styled atm? (in sanctuary?)...

I'm considering having my hair styled the same only I haven't had anything remotely resembling a fringe in nearly twenty years I want something I can show to the hairdresser.

Was tempted to go brunette too but alas, allergies to hair dye
                      The site isn't responding to me at the moment but this place has loads of pics from Amanda's recent appearance at this year's San Diego Comic Con. Just navigate to the albums and look for this year's SDCC for how her was styled during her panel appearance.

There is also this pic - - also from this SDCC. It is from the SyFy party after the Sanctuary panel.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                          The site isn't responding to me at the moment but this place has loads of pics from Amanda's recent appearance at this year's San Diego Comic Con. Just navigate to the albums and look for this year's SDCC for how her was styled during her panel appearance.

There is also this pic - http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...miccon_008.jpg - also from this SDCC. It is from the SyFy party after the Sanctuary panel.
                          Thanks for the help
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/14614250.jpg
                                Still, and always, a breathtaking image. :::sigh:::
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X