• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Yep...I think I prefer the dark hair on Amanda...probably coz I see Sanctuary more than SG now but I think the dark locks have knocked off about 10 years...which is HUGE when she already looked so gorgeous with the blonde.
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I admit I haven't read the whole thread, but today I came across a high res picture of Amanda:
          http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/a...ndaTapping.jpg 240Kb
          Perhaps it has been posted here or in some other thread, if so, I apologise
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            Yep...I think I prefer the dark hair on Amanda...probably coz I see Sanctuary more than SG now but I think the dark locks have knocked off about 10 years...which is HUGE when she already looked so gorgeous with the blonde.
            I agree, although I find it a bit odd that her eyes look less blue with the dark hair (and it's not just the makeup's work). In the beginning of Stargate they looked much bluer than later on (in Grace closeups for example). They're more grayish-blue now, it seems.
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by muziqaz View Post
              I admit I haven't read the whole thread, but today I came across a high res picture of Amanda:
              http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/a...ndaTapping.jpg 240Kb
              Perhaps it has been posted here or in some other thread, if so, I apologise
              This was part of the same photoshoot for Amanda's article in Femme Fatale magazine 6 years ago.

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Yeah, i just skimmed through the thread quickly and found similar photo from that photo shoot, where she is a bit more open with her jacket.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  I agree, although I find it a bit odd that her eyes look less blue with the dark hair (and it's not just the makeup's work). In the beginning of Stargate they looked much bluer than later on (in Grace closeups for example). They're more grayish-blue now, it seems.
                  They say that depending on what one wears, the colour of ones eyes may appear to change. Maybe the darker hair softens the blue...or maybe coz we're seeing her in darker or rather different colour clothes now, her eyes look different. Just a thought.
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

What a heck is that? A malfunctioning hair dryers? Imagine you buy a hair dryer and it is a flamethrower instead
                    Last edited by muziqaz; 03 August 2011, 07:09 AM. Reason: removing IMG tags
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muziqaz View Post
                      What a heck is that? A malfunctioning hair dryers? Imagine you by a hair dryer and it is a flamethrower instead
                      That is the Sanctuary's version of a stun gun.

Don't forget to remove the image tags when quoting a post with a pic.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Birthday fundraising idea:

Per @JuliaHague:
                            Mind blowing thought! If all 45,876 @amandatapping Twitter followers donated just $10 in her birthday month to @Sanctuary4kids > $458760 would be raised!
                            If you want to donate to @Sanctuary4kids as a united @amandatapping fandom gesture, just put #ATTwitterFandomUnited on the online donation form.

http://www.sanctuaryforkids.org/inde...tion&Itemid=55

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X