• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

sigpic

Comment

A couple of screencaps from the Pinups for Pink launch party.

Pinups For Pink - NovusTV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vziz8M8Goy8
        sigpic

Comment

When signed in to Google and you bring up the search page, you can now have a custom background. Here's mine

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

What ep was the above picture from? Sam looks a little sad...almost shocked in it. Thank you.
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    What ep was the above picture from? Sam looks a little sad...almost shocked in it. Thank you.
                    It's from Babylon
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      It's from Babylon
                      yep that's a pic from Babylon

sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't pictures from the most recent ep of Sanctuary be put in spoiler tags?? Just asking.
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Shouldn't pictures from the most recent ep of Sanctuary be put in spoiler tags?? Just asking.
                          I'm not sure. should they?

sigpic

Comment

I dunno...that's why I was asking...it might be a bit spoiler-ish for those who haven't watched it yet.
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I dunno...that's why I was asking...it might be a bit spoiler-ish for those who haven't watched it yet.
                              I haven't seen the episode yet, but I don't find the picture spoilerish. It doesn't give away any plot or any guest actors so, personally, I don't see the problem.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                                I haven't seen the episode yet, but I don't find the picture spoilerish. It doesn't give away any plot or any guest actors so, personally, I don't see the problem.
                                to be honest, if i'd not already seen the ep, i wouldn't have wanted to see that pic. while it wouldn't have spoiled anything big, if a person didn't even want to know where the main storyline took place, a pic like that could give something away.

i'm only bringing this up, b/c i'm trying to be as spoiler free as possible with this show, and keeping things secret for myself has made the eps even more special to see.

just another pov.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X