Clear All

*dies*
    sigpic

Comment

*tosses blanket over Jas and then dies too*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
        So the TV is 52inches and the channel was HD, but I still had to take a picture of a moving TV screen with a simple personal digital camera... This is the best I could do! Still better than anything else I've seen so far Enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...UpsforPink.jpg

My mother thinks she looks fake/almost cartoony with all the finishing effects but I think she's Puuuuuurtyyyyy

Of all the ones I've seen so far, Amanda's is BY FAR the best, and most flattering. Of course, I may be a tad biased!
        OMG! YOu got that with the limitations you listed? Holy cow.

And...:::superTHUD:::
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

So the TV is 52inches and the channel was HD, but I still had to take a picture of a moving TV screen with a simple personal digital camera... This is the best I could do! Still better than anything else I've seen so far Enjoy!

My mother thinks she looks fake/almost cartoony with all the finishing effects but I think she's Puuuuuurtyyyyy

Of all the ones I've seen so far, Amanda's is BY FAR the best, and most flattering. Of course, I may be a tad biased!
          My, my, oh my... She is so beautiful,, so strong and sooooo WOW.

My young cousin died of breast cancer, her 4 year old son lost a mom, and this, this makes me an Amanda fan all over again.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          Yep, they were right...sexy and gorgeous and all the rest. She doesn't look like the Amanda I'm used to. Thanks for sharing.
          Well said, Chelle. She looks different, but she's still Amanda, and this isn't a pic to just look hot, she's doing this for a great cause. And yeah, damn she look hot.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          *dies*
          Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          Originally posted by Pol View Post
          OMG! YOu got that with the limitations you listed? Holy cow.

And...:::superTHUD:::
          See, what you and Amanda did MajorSam? You cost us 3 good Amanda fans.

Comment

Enjoy!

Is it wrong that I could stare at this pic all day? She's SO *not* Sam in this. And not Helen. And not...everything. And still so much more.

Yup...oh-so-fangurly.

:::sigh:::

Think she'd be my best friend?
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              My, my, oh my... She is so beautiful,, so strong and sooooo WOW.

My young cousin died of breast cancer, her 4 year old son lost a mom, and this, this makes me an Amanda fan all over again.

Well said, Chelle. She looks different, but she's still Amanda, and this isn't a pic to just look hot, she's doing this for a great cause. And yeah, damn she look hot.

See, what you and Amanda did MajorSam? You cost us 3 good Amanda fans.

I do what I can

Glad you all liked
              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Is it wrong that I could stare at this pic all day? She's SO *not* Sam in this. And not Helen. And not...everything. And still so much more.

Yup...oh-so-fangurly.

Wow, very well said, really you should say this on Samanda. She's not Sam or Helen here, but she's Amanda at her best.

Comment

sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    *dies*
                    Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    ah oh...
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Yup...oh-so-fangurly.

why do i have a feeling that's not what you're really interested in?
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi y'all, I need you're help. does anyone remember a pic of AT with 2 boys from this thread? Its a pic thw 2 boys took of her and it's from FB. She's in the centre and they're in front of her.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            Hi y'all, I need you're help. does anyone remember a pic of AT with 2 boys from this thread? Its a pic thw 2 boys took of her and it's from FB. She's in the centre and they're in front of her.
                            You mean these?

Comment

Oh wow, I didn't know there were 2, thanks.

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X