No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Pic spam

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

end pic spam

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I always hated that outfit - it does a disservice to Sam by being too low-cut. Even under cover, I cannot imagine Sam dressing like that for a mission.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              I always hated that outfit - it does a disservice to Sam by being too low-cut. Even under cover, I cannot imagine Sam dressing like that for a mission.
                              I wasn't impressed by it either, seeing the image again made me think the consensus from the tptb and costume dept was, 'I wonder how much flesh we can get away with showing because she's undercover.' or 'Amanda's got bigger boobs now, how much can we flaunt them to sex up SG1?'

I remember watching the episode for the first time thinking, good grief she's going to bounce out of her top in a minute.
                              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                                I wasn't impressed by it either, seeing the image again made me think the consensus from the tptb and costume dept was, 'I wonder how much flesh we can get away with showing because she's undercover.' or 'Amanda's got bigger boobs now, how much can we flaunt them to sex up SG1?'

I remember watching the episode for the first time thinking, good grief she's going to bounce out of her top in a minute.
                                If you don't like that one, what do you think of the low cut black dress she wore in "the Road Not Taken"?

Plus, she's worn lower cut outfits than the pirate one in real life.

Comment

Working...
                                X