No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had my druthers, civvie!Sam would have been set with some graphic floral tees. Something bold, kind of sporty, but comfortable. As she matured, she'd move into the richer, solid colors, but still classy that makes a statement that she's confident and self assured (which she became in the later seasons when she gained more leadership experience).

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      If I had my druthers, civvie!Sam would have been set with some graphic floral tees. Something bold, kind of sporty, but comfortable. As she matured, she'd move into the richer, solid colors, but still classy that makes a statement that she's confident and self assured (which she became in the later seasons when she gained more leadership experience).
      I agree, I kind of pictured Sam's civvies wardrobe to be a mix of the CSI girls (Catherine Willows and Sara Sidle) with a bit of fun branded stuff thrown in like surfer tshirts... Oh dear, I now have images of Sam walking into the briefing room wearing this:

image.jpg

I wonder what Jack would say lol
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

There's a promo pic of Atlantis that is perfect for what I was thinking of, so technically it could be considered canon, right? Lemme see if I can find it...

Here! Something like this:

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          There's a promo pic of Atlantis that is perfect for what I was thinking of, so technically it could be considered canon, right? Lemme see if I can find it...

Here! Something like this:

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/selene0789/SC_Style1_zps8a4cc089.gif[/IMG]
          Exactly. It's funky yet age-appropriate. It's one of the things I loved about CSI, Marg Helgenberger's wardrobe was always fantastic.

Amanda has so much better taste than the costume department of Stargate. I think they got too used to choosing between green, blue or desert BDUs lol.
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Oddly enough, I didn't enjoy Catherine's wardrobe in CSI. Too much cleavage. They were trying too hard to sell her as the sex appeal. So incredibly inappropriate for the job she had. If anything, I'm glad Sam didn't fall into that trap, as dowdy as many of her civvies were.

Comment

Bad form in firing the 'Carter Special'. The buttstock should be wedged against her shoulder.
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                        http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/AmandaTappinglegs.jpg
                        Gah, her legs just go on forever! *_*
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds
                          Did the different costumers call each other in the morning to ask about which colour? (which ep is it that that line is from? I forgot)
                          In "Redemption", Sam said that to Jonas when he asked how it was decided what color SG1 would wear each day.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            In "Redemption", Sam said that to Jonas when he asked how it was decided what color SG1 would wear each day.
                            Thanks. I knew jonas had something to do with it!

Comment

Does anyone have pics from Amanda's latest role in Supernatural? I'm curious to see since I don't watch the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13
                                Is there anyone who knows where this is from? I've had in on my computer for ages and I can't remember

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1d4ee4ec.jpg
                                Looks to be pre-SG1 probably from one of the TV movies she did.

Comment

Working...
                                X