No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for blurriness. But I wonder why didn't they let Sam dress however she likes during here missions

P.S. Thats from Space Race (Season 7)
    sigpic

Comment

An excellent portrait.

http://blackmag.deviantart.com/art/A...ping-251756209

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/gallery/sanctuary
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by muziqaz View Post
            Uhh, she's drunk here. Eyes tell everything I sound like my dad
            Amanda always has wet looking eyes. Especially when she is teasing someone, they just sparkle. <self snip> I'd really think she hadn't been imbibing alcohol. That looks like a screencap from Sleepers, when Helen is talking to Nikola. On set is hardly a time Amanda would have a drink. Even acting drunk... not so sure Helen had even had a sip with Nikola yet.
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
              That looks like a screencap from Sleepers, when Helen is talking to Nikola. On set is hardly a time Amanda would have a drink. Even acting drunk... not so sure Helen had even had a sip with Nikola yet.
              Just watched sleepers today; you're right. They were still talking and making a toast. She only took one sip and then lowered her glass and the camera angle changes after that. It had to have been taken before she took a sip.
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Calm down, I am just teasing Afterall she looks sexy with those eyes
                sigpic

Comment

Uhh, she's drunk here. Eyes tell everything I sound like my dad
                  Originally posted by suse View Post
                  Amanda always has wet looking eyes. Especially when she is teasing someone, they just sparkle. <self snip> I'd really think she hadn't been imbibing alcohol. That looks like a screencap from Sleepers, when Helen is talking to Nikola. On set is hardly a time Amanda would have a drink. Even acting drunk... not so sure Helen had even had a sip with Nikola yet.
                  Calm down, I am just teasing Afterall she looks sexy with those eyes
                  I'm not not!calm.

I gotta ask... drunk = sexy?
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Nope, drunk most of the times is not sexy Especially in Britain.
                    The reason I mentioned drinking is because people's eyes look that way when they are lightly drunk, not completely drunk, but lightly. You know when you have consumed the right amount of alcohol. I haven't seen any of the Sanctuary episodes so I cannot say that she was drunk, just she looked that way.
                    And as for sexy - that picture captures her very nicely
                    sigpic

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr173/PJ_One/SG-1/s10/large-FullSize-sg11006-1431xe.jpg
                          What episode was that from?
                          sigpic

Comment

What episode was that from?
                            The episode is '200' from s10x6.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lovely pic of our Amanda, even if she is airbrushed like mad. No mole? Nary a wrinkle? Still...utterly lovely photo of her, I think it just captures some of that "Tapping" mystique.
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                                The episode is '200' from s10x6.
                                Oh, thank you, nearing it fast
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X