No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is cool! (Someone from here did this?)

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
      Me likey!

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
          This is cool! (Someone from here did this?)

http://www.charming.aislin.net/cross...enjack-cac.png
          oh gawd, i wish!

well, i think i do... i want jack with sam!!

but YES, on hooking helen up with a hot studly dude of meltness!!
          sally

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I have a quick question - does anyone have a picture of the Sanctuary logo without the word Sanctuary written through it? Thank you.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Fave Sanctuary ep: (found on google images. )

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                  I have a quick question - does anyone have a picture of the Sanctuary logo without the word Sanctuary written through it? Thank you.
                  I don't think I've ever seen the Sanctuary logo without the text. Do you need it for anything in particular? I may be able to figure something out.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Fave Sanctuary ep: (found on google images. )

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...0Fun/atreq.jpg
                    Hello.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                      I don't think I've ever seen the Sanctuary logo without the text. Do you need it for anything in particular? I may be able to figure something out.
                      I'd like to have it on my birthday cake but I don't want the word Sanctuary on it so I don't have to explain it to certain people.
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I'd like to have it on my birthday cake but I don't want the word Sanctuary on it so I don't have to explain it to certain people.
                        How about a big ladybug on your cake that says Queen T?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                          How about a big ladybug on your cake that says Queen T?
                          Ok, I get the ladybug thing...it's already been suggested that I do that by a family member...but Queen T?? I'm not doing anything that will open up for teasing etc with regard to my passion for SG or such things. I figure though, if I had the Sanctuary pattern thing on my cake, I don't have to explain so much what it is rather I can simply say..."isn't it pretty?" Though, I would have loved to have had a Stargate cake...but then I'd want to jump through the event horizon and escape the comments. Need to keep it simple and anonymous.
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Ok, I get the ladybug thing...it's already been suggested that I do that by a family member...but Queen T?? I'm not doing anything that will open up for teasing etc with regard to my passion for SG or such things. I figure though, if I had the Sanctuary pattern thing on my cake, I don't have to explain so much what it is rather I can simply say..."isn't it pretty?" Though, I would have loved to have had a Stargate cake...but then I'd want to jump through the event horizon and escape the comments. Need to keep it simple and anonymous.
                            OK. You should have something on your cake that reflects you as a person, once I got a Superman cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                              OK. You should have something on your cake that reflects you as a person, once I got a Superman cake.

Well in that case I should have a case of nuts as a cake!!
                              Still - what does the Queen T stand for?
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Well in that case I should have a case of nuts as a cake!!
                                Still - what does the Queen T stand for?
                                Queen Tapping.

How about a heart with S4K in it? or some sort of silent reference to AT fandom?

Comment

Working...
                                X