Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Wonders why they have her standing on a box???

Comment

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Dramatics would be my guess.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            so they can get a dramatic camera angle. the ominous angle of the blade descending to slice something off
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

What ep is that from when Sam punches Ba'al?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                What ep is that from when Sam punches Ba'al?
                The Quest Pt 2

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                  ah thanks, it's from S10. That explains why I don't remember it
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, this is my final post before I leave on my trip to Italy.

I doubt there'll be an internet connection or else I try to say hi.

I will miss you guys a lot (and I know I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I'm back, unless someone briefs me of the highlights when I'm back)

I'll think of Amanda too ya know

Say my regards (say hi to)

Majorsal,
                    Skydiver,
                    Rocky,
                    Ambermoon,
                    Alan,
                    "our" Jumper One
                    Replicartertje,
                    Samjackshiplover
                    Antoa
                    Lilferret
                    EH-T
                    Tracy Jane

And everyone else I'm forgetting now

Amanda too if ya see her

I know that there's a convention from 21-23 August. Eh when I'm back (if it's not to big of a deal) would someone update me on what Amanda said, or to links of pictures. Or incase Lilferret has made a ZIP file full of pictures

Hope y'all don't mind me asking this.

I'll miss you guys lots.

Thanks for letting me be me, and "accepting" me in your ranks. Your all a great "hilarious, sweet, carrying" bunch of people.

So I'll be back on Monday August 24th, I'll tell you what happend on my trip if anyone's intrested.

See you then and, thanks for everything.

If possible, don't forget to take pictures on the convention, you know how much I love "our" girl

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy View Post

I will miss you guys a lot (and I know I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I'm back, unless someone briefs me of the highlights when I'm back)

Majorsal,
                      Skydiver,
                      Rocky,
                      Ambermoon,
                      Alan,
                      "our" Jumper One
                      Replicartertje,
                      Samjackshiplover
                      Antoa
                      Lilferret
                      EH-T
                      Tracy Jane

Amanda too if ya see her

I know that there's a convention from 21-23 August. Eh when I'm back (if it's not to big of a deal) would someone update me on what Amanda said, or to links of pictures. Or incase Lilferret has made a ZIP file full of pictures

I'll miss you guys lots.

Thanks for letting me be me, and "accepting" me in your ranks. Your all a great "hilarious, sweet, carrying" bunch of people.

So I'll be back on Monday August 24th, I'll tell you what happend on my trip if anyone's intrested.

If possible, don't forget to take pictures on the convention, you know how much I love "our" girl
                      Enjoy your trip Daivy, and have fun .

Comment

Majorsal,
                        Skydiver,
                        Rocky,
                        Ambermoon,
                        Alan,
                        "our" Jumper One
                        Replicartertje,
                        Samjackshiplover
                        Antoa
                        Lilferret
                        EH-T
                        Tracy Jane

Amanda too if ya see her

I'll miss you guys lots.

Thanks Daivy. You should buy a lottery ticket while you are there. I hear there is a huge lottery prize on the Italian lottery. If you win you could spend all your time attending conventions.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          so they can get a dramatic camera angle. the ominous angle of the blade descending to slice something off
                          That makes sense. Thanks.

Comment

Majorsal,
                            Skydiver,
                            Rocky,
                            Ambermoon,
                            Alan,
                            "our" Jumper One
                            Replicartertje,
                            Samjackshiplover
                            Antoa
                            Lilferret
                            EH-T
                            Tracy Jane

Amanda too if ya see her

I'll miss you guys lots.

Take care, Daivy! Have a fantastic time! Cya when you get back!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X