Clear All

Sam in The Tok'ra 1 Part 1

Spoiler:

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      Sam in The Tok'ra 1 Part 1

Jeepers! I'd totally forgotten that look! Flippin' 'eck! She looks great dressed like that (but that's easy to say as she looks good in just about any thang!). Just shows how often I watch The Tok'ra Part 1.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hmm...anyone know why I can't save the pics on pages 205 and 206? Only the SG ones, everything else is fine.
        Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
          Hmm...anyone know why I can't save the pics on pages 205 and 206? Only the SG ones, everything else is fine.
          I think all you need to do is move your mouse cursor over the pic you want, right click on it, and on the drop down menu select "save image as..."

Is that the answer you were looking for, or was there something else you had in mind?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            I think all you need to do is move your mouse cursor over the pic you want, right click on it, and on the drop down menu select "save image as..."

Is that the answer you were looking for, or was there something else you had in mind?
            Well, no...because I've done that, as well as saving the whole page...yet...the SG pics on those two pages save as 0 bytes. I did eventually figure out I could save as BMP and they'd show up, however. For some reason there is a coding error there as JPG.
            Jenni

Comment

Well, no...because I've done that, as well as saving the whole page...yet...the SG pics on those two pages save as 0 bytes. I did eventually figure out I could save as BMP and they'd show up, however. For some reason there is a coding error there as JPG.
              So are you saying you can only save as BMP format? If so, then that sounds like a Codec problem you've got.
              Last edited by Alan; 14 December 2008, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Sounds that way to me too..although...it SAYS I can save in JPG, and, like I said, everything else in JPG saves fine. WEIRD, eh?
                Jenni

Comment

Sounds that way to me too..although...it SAYS I can save in JPG, and, like I said, everything else in JPG saves fine. WEIRD, eh?
                  Hmmm. Do you use Nero Photosnap Viewer to view your pics?

Comment

No, I've never heard of that. Oh, and btw...the pages before and after are fine. *boggles*
                    Jenni

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sam in The Tok'ra 1 Part 2

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Jeepers! I'd totally forgotten that look! Flippin' 'eck! She looks great dressed like that (but that's easy to say as she looks good in just about any thang!). Just shows how often I watch The Tok'ra Part 1.
                          that's ok dude, I've only watched the ep a few times...

you mean the Tabula Rasa pics?

hm strange... IIRC someone had the same problem when I posted them in the Sam in season 4 and 5 thread in the Atlantis section but the pics are ok. I'll try uploading them to a different PB account

sigpic

Comment

No, I've never heard of that. Oh, and btw...the pages before and after are fine. *boggles*
                            That is truly bizarre. A very selective fault. I really don't know then, I'm afraid. Sorry I can't help more. I use a computer but...I just work and play here.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            that's ok dude, I've only watched the ep a few times...
                            Really? *mops brow* I feel better then.

Comment

Really? *mops brow* I feel better then.

LilFerret I edited my previous posts, you should be able to save the TR pics

sigpic

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/index.php
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X