• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drools*
    Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Funny, I never noticed the lower neck line on Sam's T-shirt but I did notice Jack wasn't wearing one! No complaining here. It obviously was to facilitate the whole making him a Jaffa thing.
      So if Jack's lack of T-shirt was to create one less barrier for Hathor to turn him into a Jaffa...what was the reason behind Sam wearing a T-shirt with a lower neck line? Was she trying to counteract Hathor's affects on Jack or something?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        So if Jack's lack of T-shirt was to create one less barrier for Hathor to turn him into a Jaffa...what was the reason behind Sam wearing a T-shirt with a lower neck line? Was she trying to counteract Hathor's affects on Jack or something?
        Could be as Sky suggested, a wardrobe malfunction. Or maybe the theme of the episode as suggested. Or maybe just for you and Jumper.

By the by, the date for AT4 has now been posted on the GABIT thread for those who are interested.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Could be as Sky suggested, a wardrobe malfunction. Or maybe the theme of the episode as suggested. Or maybe just for you and Jumper.
          Those first two are possible I suppose...but I do like the part that I've put in bold.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
            *drools*

before or after they put him in the sarcophagus?

LilFerret or Alan?

By the by, the date for AT4 has now been posted on the GABIT thread for those who are interested.
            thanks

Those first two are possible I suppose...but I do like the part that I've put in bold.
            same here

sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Sam in Secrets Part 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 08 February 2009, 11:49 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.daemonstv.com/2008/09/27/...l-press-event/
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Secrets Part 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 08 February 2009, 11:51 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

btw several new Continuum pics
                      Spoiler:
                      **SPOILERS**
                      Spoiler:

behind the scenes pics
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Avenger 2.0

Comment

Avenger 2.0

Comment

Zero Hour

Spoiler:

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Avenger 2.0

Comment

Avenger 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X