No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda truly doesn't seem to use the services of a 'stylist' - she has her own personal style. I don't always find it to be the most flattering to her, but it is mostly her personal choice
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
      Awww, pretty.

Never had the chance to see Amanda at a con. How tall is she?
      About 5 foot 9 inches or about 175 cm
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        About 5 foot 9 inches or about 175 cm
        I had to stand on tiptoe whilst she bent down to hug me. I come up to her mouth in my photo with her.
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Amanda truly doesn't seem to use the services of a 'stylist' - she has her own personal style. I don't always find it to be the most flattering to her, but it is mostly her personal choice
          I agree but I also think Amanda has better taste than the wardrobe dept of Stargate in general. Like anyone, she doesn't always get it right but I think she's more stylish than Sam.

Then again, I think the wardrobe dept do a spectacular job of making them all look older in civvies than in BDUs. *shudders at the awful 1969 hat and leather jacket combo for Jack* why cover up that sexy hair?! I think they went for Steve McQueen and failed! And Sam's Sarah Palin-esque pink tweed jacket in Affinity - what the hell?! She was 30-something, not a 50-something politician's wife
          Last edited by AmberLM; 02 March 2014, 05:47 AM.
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Comment

Just wanted to share my new desktop, original photo taken by Jessica De Vries /Jess Marissa at AT7.

Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                Just wanted to share my new desktop, original photo taken by Jessica De Vries /Jess Marissa at AT7.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y389/neverendingimagination2/beautifuldaughterforum_zpsbc262413.jpg
                I absolutely LOVE this! The photo matches the tone and the sentiment of the quote perfectly.
                Can't green you so virtual green!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                  And Sam's Sarah Palin-esque pink tweed jacket in Affinity - what the hell?! She was 30-something, not a 50-something politician's wife
                  Yup. It felt like sometimes they were trying too hard to show she could be feminine outside the SGC and BDU's.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

It seems that ^ is the overwhelmingly most popular photo of Amanda at the moment since it seems to be posted at least once a page

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                            It seems that ^ is the overwhelmingly most popular photo of Amanda at the moment since it seems to be posted at least once a page
                            We always have a photo to top the page. This has changed over time, and we've had the one above for a wee while now. It alternates between the colour photo and the black and white photo.

Personally, I think it's a fab pic.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                              We always have a photo to top the page. This has changed over time, and we've had the one above for a wee while now. It alternates between the colour photo and the black and white photo.

Personally, I think it's a fab pic.
                              Lol *facepalm* I never noticed! But, yes, it is a beautiful photo

Comment

time for a new top photo? yes, please!!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X