No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Brad Wright and Robert Cooper's interview pt. 2 (GateWorld's main page) -

"GW: Both shows have had significant cast changes. Tell us a little bit about the creative decisions that have gone into some of those on both shows.

RC: Well, it started with, I think, "Prometheus Unbound," where Claudia came in and just blew us away. She was fantastic.

BW: Hit it out of the park.

RC: And we saw the chemistry between her and Michael. We started immediately spinning, "How do we get her back and make her a bigger part." Because what you don't want to do is completely soften her character and lose this dynamic that was so wonderful, that Moonlighting kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      Send me your transcript by e-mail, OK?
      Hi all, just a visit.
      Can you send me the transcript too. I have the DVD without it

Comment

I'm not sure, but don't you think we should tell about Claudia (+ Andy + Damian)'s commentary at Kansas Board? It looks like only we know about it at the moment, as it is on German release only.
        I think you should post there about the Claud's commentry.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          I think you should post there about the Claud's commentry.
          I think ValaMalduran should be the one to do it, 'cause she discovered it on her own DVD

Comment

I think ValaMalduran should be the one to do it, 'cause she discovered it on her own DVD
            yup! ValaMalduran. you have a job

Comment

BTW - any news about Vala/CB?
              Im staing here at my friend's house for 1 hour... so if you can answer quickly

PS - i want to see Claudia on TV Guide cover too or other magazines
              Last edited by valaCB; 07 July 2005, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                BTW - any news about Vala/CB?
                Im staing here at my friend's house for 1 hour... so if you can answer quickly

PS - i want to see Claudia on TV Guide cover too or other magazines
                Nope, no news about Vala/CB. I hope Claudia is somewhere in Canada filming "One" and not in London

Comment

Hi!

I hope that everyone who's in London or knows someone in London is ok.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  yup! ValaMalduran. you have a job
                  I've started the transcript of PU and posted the first part at Kansas. Hopefully, I can finish the rest tomorrow. I'm at 21 min 58 sec of the whole 43 min something.

I try not to count how much money I've already spent on these DVDs
                  Yep, all those 'Special Edition', 'Definite Edition', 'Extended Edition', 'You-still-have-money-give-it-to-us Edition' things get my blood going.
                  I mean, it's ok when you know from the start that some time later a bigger package will come (like they did it with LOTR), but sometimes..... tsk, tsk

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I've ordered vol. 40 from Amazon.de earlier today

Comment

ValaM..., great job with a transcript! I guess Americans/Canadians are going to get this commentary when season 8 boxset is released in USA later this year.

Comment

ValaM..., great job with a transcript! I guess Americans/Canadians are going to get this commentary when season 8 boxset is released in USA later this year.
                        Im up to read it and im not going to buy another dvd's Version :angry :

http://forums.scaperoute.com/kansas/...7554.from0#new

Comment

My copy of "Claudia & Ben Show" (Creation's Farscape Con DVD) has arrived today!

Comment

My copy of "Claudia & Ben Show" (Creation's Farscape Con DVD) has arrived today!
                            Im vaiting for mine

Comment

Uh, hi!

The transcript is completed and ready at Kansas.
                              I tried to post it in the Vala/ Daniel ship thread, too. But size is a huge problem. I'd have to do about ten posts because the word count is very limited. And to be honest, at the moment I don't want to do that.

Would you be o.k. if I simply posted the link to Kansas? Maybe you've got a better solution.

A.

Comment

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X