Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the pics.

Yes!!!! I've got the DVD yesterday and watched it at night.
    Claudia was great. Not like Aeryn at all. ( Like, you know, I think that's called acting ) And her interaction with MS was really funny and full of chemistry. There's potential, if you know what I mean.
    The commentary with her is even better. Very funny, as usual.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

What commentary?

Comment

Can't remember exactly how the saying goes. Something along the lines of:
        "People never look better than when they walk away."

A.

Comment

Instead of showing him the middle finger, she showed him a gun I love this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
            What commentary?

There's one with Claudia Black and two SG crew guys (have to look up their names).
            Give me a couple of days and I'll write it down and PM it to you. Probably with huge gaps, because they talk over one another. And I've never done this before.

A.

Comment

BTW, the German title for 'Prometheus Unbound' is simply 'Vala'. Now, for once I think that's a great title change.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

There's one with Claudia Black and two SG crew guys (have to look up their names).
                Give me a couple of days and I'll write it down and PM it to you. Probably with huge gaps, because they talk over one another. And I've never done this before.

A.
                NOOOOO!!! It's not fair!!! There's NO commentary in my copy
                Seems like I'm going to buy German version at Amazon.de soon...

Comment

What other extras are in German/Austrian version, btw?

Comment

BTW, the German title for 'Prometheus Unbound' is simply 'Vala'. Now, for once I think that's a great title change.
                    A.
                    Yup, "Vala" is definitely better title

Comment

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=281

Stargate-Project.de doesn't say anything that there's PU commentary with Claudia...

Comment

The PU commentary was a surprise, because they only advertised the 'Endgame' one on the back of the DVD.

Special Features:
                        Opening the Iris
                        The Super Soldier: Creation of a Monster
                        Beyond the Stargate: A Convention with Amanda Tapping
                        Beyond the Stargate: A Convention with Michael Shanks

Commentaries:
                        Sacrifices: director Andy Mikita + writer/producer Damian Kindler
                        Endgame: director Peter DeLuise + actor/stunt co-ordinator Dan Shea
                        Prometheus Unbound: director Andy Mikita + writer/producer Damian Kindler + actress Claudia Black

Production Design and Photo Gallery

I have to say, SG DVDs always give you great contend for your money.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                          Wow! Where did you find this "Claudiaonset" pic?

now you're asking eek, ok cat tries to remember, maybe claudiablackonline or claudiablack.de or even over at scaperoute pretty sure it was a fan site sorry will have a look and see if I can find it Kat

banner by E.K.R
                          If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                          "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

The PU commentary was a surprise, because they only advertised the 'Endgame' one on the back of the DVD.

Special Features:
                            Opening the Iris
                            The Super Soldier: Creation of a Monster
                            Beyond the Stargate: A Convention with Amanda Tapping
                            Beyond the Stargate: A Convention with Michael Shanks

Commentaries:
                            Sacrifices: director Andy Mikita + writer/producer Damian Kindler
                            Endgame: director Peter DeLuise + actor/stunt co-ordinator Dan Shea
                            Prometheus Unbound: director Andy Mikita + writer/producer Damian Kindler + actress Claudia Black

Production Design and Photo Gallery

I have to say, SG DVDs always give you great contend for your money.

A.
                            I guess they recorded these commentaries not long ago, while working on Season 9 episodes. Why the frell Brits are always in hurry with releasing DVDs and they don't want to wait for more extras to include? It's exactly the same situation as with "Farscape" DVDs. Contender UK used to start releasing DVDs (single boxes) just after the last episode was on air in UK, and of course no commentaries were available (with the exception of Season 3, they were first to release Lani/Peter Andrikidis' commentary for "Relativity"). Few months later there was American version available WITH some commentaries and another half a year later or so an Australian version with another commentaries. When these two (American and Australian) were available, Contender was releasing season boxsets including commentaries from both, American and Australian releases. And now there's Starburst Edition from ADV in USA with TONS of completely new commentaries recorded last year... I try not to count how much money I've already spent on these DVDs

Comment

I'm not sure, but don't you think we should tell about Claudia (+ Andy + Damian)'s commentary at Kansas Board? It looks like only we know about it at the moment, as it is on German release only.

Comment

A.
                                Send me your transcript by e-mail, OK?

Comment

Working...
                                X