No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday is going to be extremely hot here and I've been already working on my suntan for two days, so visiting a cinema is a good idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      Sunday is going to be extremely hot here and I've been already working on my suntan for two days, so visiting a cinema is a good idea...
      My house is 5 min near the sea but this year i'll try to avoid the sun .
      speaking of sun - Aeryn Sun
      Last edited by valaCB; 27 May 2005, 02:21 PM.

Comment

love this one

Comment

I have just seen another epi, it was `prometheus` the ship that Vala stole and i've seen Jack making me LOL again. I just love him and everytime he say something funny i replay his text again .
          Im so sad that we wont see Jack and Vala together in season 9
          Last edited by valaCB; 29 May 2005, 12:10 AM.

Comment

I wonder whether we're going to see General Hammond on Season 9, I like him much more than Jack...

Comment

I know
              maybe he will be, after all, he is Scully's father

Comment

Really? I probably missed that ep of X-Files...

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                  Really? I probably missed that ep of X-Files...
                  Season 1, beyond the sea. One of my favorite episdoe

beyond the sea

Comment

I didn't see the first season. I started watching X-Files from 2 or even 3 season long time ago and never watched the beginning.

Comment

Seson 1 is very special and Gillian Anderson is soooooooo young there...another fantastic actress BTW.

Comment

Can you imagine Jonas meeting Vala?

What a riot that would be!

Comment

Can you imagine Jonas meeting Vala?
                          Jonas is the greatest! LOL. i love it when in the beginning of season 6 he smile all the time and his SG1 team allways remind him about it... lol!

Vala can make him upside down! like Daniel, they both wimp ! (how do you write gikes?)
                          Last edited by valaCB; 29 May 2005, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Jonas is great! I'd love to see him again on SG-1

Comment

Hi!

Am back from visiting my grandmother. I will never share a room with my brother again (now that I'm an adult). There's snoring and there's my brother, the walking talking chainsaw.
                              And despite being the only one in the family who uses sun screen I got a nice sun burn on my shoulders. *wince*

What did I miss? Apart from ValaCB crossing the 500 posts line (hats off ).

Jonas was a great character and it's a pity that he left. But Shanks' return made his character abundand, of course. Still, it would be nice to have another guest appearance.

Vala can make him upside down! like Daniel, they both wimp ! (how do you write gikes?)
                              Do you mean geeks? I love geeks. And most sci-fi geeks are a lot cuter and sexier than the tough characters (I consider JC a sexy as hell geek ).

A. (will see SW 3 on Monday, no matter what)
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                                Hi!

I will never share a room with my brother again (now that I'm an adult). There's snoring and there's my brother, the walking talking chainsaw.

What did I miss? Apart from ValaCB crossing the 500 posts line (hats off ).
                                all of my post is Claudia's pics

Jonas was a great character and it's a pity that he left. But Shanks' return made his character abundand, of course. Still, it would be nice to have another guest appearance.
                                I love Jonas . it will be great to have again

Do you mean geeks? I love geeks. And most sci-fi geeks are a lot cuter and sexier than the tough characters (I consider JC a sexy as hell geek ).
                                yes, i meant geeks...lol . I LOVE geeks, dont like the macho type

A. (will see SW 3 on Monday, no matter what)
                                as i said to Kalliope, it's a must movie! i have to see it again, i'll wait for the DVD. Have Fun on monday and tell me what do you think about Anakin? Hayden Christensen is fantastic there and of course Ewan McGregor

Comment

Working...
                                X