• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Heya!

*looks around*

Isn't this Vala Wednesday? Round up the clones!
        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
          Heya!

*looks around*

Isn't this Vala Wednesday? Round up the clones!

Vala: *beams in* Hello. *waves, starts tea* Val and ECam have the girls at Giggly Wiggly just now. I was waiting for her, but since you're here, we can have tea and cookies while we wait for her?

Comment

*smiles*

Why, that would be lovely! *pours tea* Milk and sugar?

Comment

*smiles*

Why, that would be lovely! *pours tea* Milk and sugar?

Vala: Just sugar, please. *beams in cookie tray* Val made these yesterday. *smiles, takes one*

Comment

*munches happily*

She is a very talented cook. My compliments to the chef! So what have you been up to lately? It's been too long

Comment

*munches happily*

She is a very talented cook. My compliments to the chef! So what have you been up to lately? It's been too long

Vala: I've been flying patrol...pouncing...*sips tea* Today, Val wants our help to come up with recipes. She and Addy are going to teach a nice Shep clone how to cook.

Comment

ECVala: *beams in* The girls are down for their nap. *smiles, gets tea*

Vala: *huggles*

Comment

*waves* Hiya! I'm not sure how well Shep is going to be able to cook... In my experience men don't know which way's up in the kitchen! (Not that I do either, actually, but that's beside the point )

Comment

*waves* Hiya! I'm not sure how well Shep is going to be able to cook... In my experience men don't know which way's up in the kitchen! (Not that I do either, actually, but that's beside the point )

Vala: It doesn't matter. He is assigned dinner duty on certain days at his house.

ECVala: I beamed over dinner for him once and his clan liked it, but they knew he hadn't cooked it. *snorts*

Comment

You know, I have yet to meet Jonas. Will he be joining us for this tea party?

Comment

You know, I have yet to meet Jonas. Will he be joining us for this tea party?
                            Jonas: (on intercom) I'm invited? If no one minds, I'll drop in for a bit.

Vala: If EDaniel can drop in, I don't see why you can't.

ECVala: I agree. *nods*

Comment

*giggles into her tea*
                              *wishes she didn't as her nose is now scalded*

So, I'm confused, which one of you ladies is with EDaniel? Or is it another one of you...

Comment

*giggles into her tea*
                                *wishes she didn't as her nose is now scalded*

So, I'm confused, which one of you ladies is with EDaniel? Or is it another one of you...

ECVala: EDSam is with EDaniel. The ED in her name stands for EDaniel's. But they are not exclusive. They date whomever they choose. He just claims her and she uses him.

Jonas: *beams in* Good afternoon, ladies. *goes around giving kisses to all*

Comment

Working...
                                X