Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap96a.jpg
                    V: You're the commando with the blue bar and I am the one with the red bar. Ready?
                    T: Indeed. Begin game.

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I wrote a post in "Save Vala Mal Doran in the SG-1 movies" thread and now I'm going to say it here. Do you want to ask Claudia Black something? you can do that because she is going to be online very soon answering your questions on Claudia Black Online forum. You can also write a few supporting messages for her and for her characters on Stargate SG-1.

Comment

Made this after watching Family Ties. I love Vala in the ep - she has so much inner conflict, and this particular conflict is very similar to one I have. So I made this sig.

Also made this... Let me know if you want to snurch!

~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                            I wrote a post in "Save Vala Mal Doran in the SG-1 movies" thread and now I'm going to say it here. Do you want to ask Claudia Black something? you can do that because she is going to be online very soon answering your questions on Claudia Black Online forum. You can also write a few supporting messages for her and for her characters on Stargate SG-1.
                            Thanks for the heads up, that sounds awesome! I went over and registered, but I don't really have a question for her. I look forward to reading some of the responses to the ones already posted!

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post
                              Thanks for the heads up, that sounds awesome! I went over and registered, but I don't really have a question for her. I look forward to reading some of the responses to the ones already posted!
                              You have time to find one question. Try to think in those episodes she did in Stargate SG-1 and maybe you could find one.
                              If you don't know what to ask her you can write a supporting message for her characters, I mean Vala and Quetesh.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X