Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Promo `City Life`'s pic

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              Some1 dearest sent me a 3 "City Life"'s episodes. It was so nice to see Claudia young and beautiful and of course, you cant see any Aeryn, just Angela, her character in City Life.
              I want to see all the episodes now!!!
              I happen to have the whole series on video tapes, it was on air in Poland about 2,5 year ago. It's with Polish voice over, but you can hear the original dialogues under it, so if you want to give it a try... I'm converting my tapes now into DVD-Rs, City Life at the moment actually, in 2 -3 weeks I should finish it.

Comment

I saw only the end My country got to the 4 place. Very nice
                Congrats! We didn't make into the finale at all... but if they're sending Russian guy (who wants to be Pole and is going to apply for Polish citizenship), the result just couldn't be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                  I happen to have the whole series on video tapes, it was on air in Poland about 2,5 year ago. It's with Polish voice over, but you can hear the original dialogues under it, so if you want to give it a try... I'm converting my tapes now into DVD-Rs, City Life at the moment actually, in 2 -3 weeks I should finish it.
                  thank you but ...no. LOL I prefer the original voice
                  I have seen epi 3 till now and i don't know whos the baby's father...heheheh. don't tell me the answer, i'll try to get it somehow.

anyway, not only Claudia was great in this series, all the actors are mighty fine. excellent actors/actresses

Comment

Congrats! We didn't make into the finale at all... but if they're sending Russian guy (who wants to be Pole and is going to apply for Polish citizenship), the result just couldn't be good.
                    ammm...we have lots of Russian in here and they are fine, they are one of us but i don't know this man maybe you are right.

im helf Polish, half Rusiian. i mean my grandma and grandpa are from Polish and the other couple form (are you ready for this ) .... kiev. now it's Ukraine but it use to be Russian.

Comment

thank you but ...no. LOL I prefer the original voice
                      I have seen epi 3 till now and i don't know whos the baby's father...heheheh. don't tell me the answer, i'll try to get it somehow.

anyway, not only Claudia was great in this series, all the actors are mighty fine. excellent actors/actresses
                      I said that you CAN hear the original dialogues together wit Polish voice over. It's not dubbing, it's something completely different. One person (a man) is reading Polish dialogues, the orginal soundtrack is lower, but you can hear it quite good. You can ask Wendy on One_Syndicate group, I sent her CL some time ago, whether it's difficult to catch the original dialogues or not

Comment

I said that you CAN hear the original dialogues together wit Polish voice over. It's not dubbing, it's something completely different. One person (a man) is reading Polish dialogues, the orginal soundtrack is lower, but you can hear it quite good. You can ask Wendy on One_Syndicate group, I sent her CL some time ago, whether it's difficult to catch the original dialogues or not
                        OK, Ok, OK, OK, OK!
                        Can you send it to me. PLS! (after you convert it of course)

Comment

ammm...we have lots of Russian in here and they are fine, they are one of us but i don't know this man maybe you are right.

im helf Polish, half Rusiian. i mean my grandma and grandpa are from Polish and the other couple form (are you ready for this ) .... kiev. now it's Ukraine but it use to be Russian.
                          Wow, great! I was in Kiev a long, long, long time ago, I was 8 years old then, during summer holidays. I remember it as a beautiful city and it would be great to visit it once again now.

As for Russia... I have nothing against people. But to tell the truth we have not many reasons to like this country... history is too painful. Read this book http://www.questionofhonor.com/index1.htm, so you'll know what happened on September 17th, 1939, then http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_Massacre - and this ******* Putin doesn't want to admit it was a crime of genocide.

Comment

OK, back to Farscape

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X