Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I buy you a drink
    Thank you very much, ValaCB.

Nr. 38, 39, 40 ? I'm confused. My brain doesn't seem to function properly at the moment.
    Can't order it from the net due to lack of credit card.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      I only have the first Starburst Edition season 1
      vol 1? Vol. 2 & 3 contain new stuff (commentaries) recorded last summer. But I love Brian's interview, also recorded last summer in the vol. 1

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
        P.P.S.: Sorry that I didn't quote the posts I was replying to, but I only thought of that later, which would have meant reloading the page to see the whole thread, which would mean that I'd have to write my repy again and I couldn't be bothered to do that.
        What a long sentence. Do I get a prize?
        A second drink from me

Comment

Thatsch very nische of you, Kalliope. *can't really write tipsy in English*

This is pic heaven. Thanks to all of you restocking my pic files goes a lot faster. Unfortunately I'll be without internet access for a whole week again. Grr, just when I had it back I have to visit someone.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

This is pic heaven. Thanks to all of you restocking my pic files goes a lot faster. Unfortunately I'll be without internet access for a whole week again. Grr, just when I had it back I have to visit someone.

A.
            visit someone is a good thing

this is a beautiful pic, i love Aeryn's look in season 4
            big V

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
              vol 1? Vol. 2 & 3 contain new stuff (commentaries) recorded last summer. But I love Brian's interview, also recorded last summer in the vol. 1
              My friend has Vol. 2&3 and she will give me the DVD to watch

Comment

A.
                After my old computer had died at the beginning of 2002 I was without a computer (and of course without Internet access) at home for over 2 years until September last year when I finally found money to buy a new one, but I have Internet access at home for 3 weeks now only

Comment

Completely OT question: is any of you watching Eurovision Song contest now?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                    Completely OT question: is any of you watching Eurovision Song contest now?
                    I saw only the end My country got to the 4 place. Very nice
                    Last edited by valaCB; 21 May 2005, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Some1 dearest sent me a 3 "City Life"'s episodes. It was so nice to see Claudia young and beautiful and of course, you cant see any Aeryn, just Angela, her character in City Life.
                      I want to see all the episodes now!!!
                      Last edited by valaCB; 21 May 2005, 10:46 PM.

Comment

City Life's pics

Comment

From ClaudiaBlack.de

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X