Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hey everyone, for some reason I had a weird feeling some of you might be interested in this

We need all the support we can get!
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Great pics, Neelan!

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
        Im' not writing here anymore.
        If someone want to find me i'm in Claudia Black forum...
        C U
        http://forum.claudiablackonline.com/index.php

P>S- Alex and everyone else, cu there
        I suppose then I have to finally check out the board.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

The news depresses me. I started watching the show for Ben, I stayed watching the show for Claudia...

Comment

The last seasons were the best IMO. I loved Vala from the moment she set foot on the ship. They are getting rid of the one thing that spiced up the show? Guess they prefer FX to a character like Vala.

Comment

Sad news from today's post by Brad Wright. He was here at Gateworld.

Originally posted by Brad Wright View Post
              No, you're right, I just hated how it looked and where we decided to put them. I liked the concept a lot.

And now that I'm here, let me use this obscure thread I happened upon while waiting for my 18 hours delayed plane to clarify a couple of other things from the q/a:

I am immensely proud of Atlantis.

I like Vala. If I thought there was a role for her character in the third movie, she would be included.

I meant no disrespect when I suggested that fan reaction to such things as cancellation was predictible.

There were many, many factors that went into how we moved forward. Please know that we chose what we thought was the best path considering all of the financial and creative variables, some of which you will never be aware of. It very very easily could have been nothing. No Atlantis, no SGU, no movies.

I meant no disrespect to fans in general, but it was clear from several of the questions that many of you have no respect for me. I thought I was just giving as good as I got. The condensing comment was a joke. Go back and look at the question.

I probably shouldn't do anymore q/a's.

Brad Wright
              sigpic
              Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
                Sad news from today's post by Brad Wright. He was here at Gateworld.
                He probably shouldn't do any more Q&As... not if he can't make himself clear... and not if the fans don't understand him. I don't think he's very good at communicating with fans in general. We don't know the business or the nasty little ins and outs of it and don't really want to. We just want to see good product. I think he's better off letting the writers answer the Q&As. Thanks for the quote, SS.

Comment

MSam: (over intercom) Was looking for pics for the Cam thread and found these and just had to share. Not to mention, we were on page four.

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

MSam: (over intercom) Last ones for tonight...

sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X