Comment

Comment

Hey Addy!
                  Great pics.

Hope you had a good start of the year.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I don't think we'l be getting any more Vala folks.
                    Norma writes: “May I ask you a favor? In third Sg1 movie can you write Vala a little better and give her a little more screen time? She’s also a team member now, just like Mitchell, and therefore write Daniel/Vala better, with depth and humor, not the Continuum way! And I hope the third movie will not be all about Jack, especially if he’ll be dumb Jack, please ask RDA to act at his best. Thanks.”

BW: Whoa, write Vala a little better? Not the Continuum way? Ask RDA to act his best? I don’t think I like you either, Norma.

Libkat writes: “Rumors persist that you aren’t a big fan of Vala as a character. Will Claudia Black continue to have a place in the SG1 movie universe? I adore the way Vala kept the snarky side of Daniel Jackson alive after RDA left the show and CB and MS have terrific chemistry.”

BW: I thought Claudia was terrific in Continuum, but Vala won’t be returning in the third movie.
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/

So no more Vala until a possible Forth SG1 movie. Seems irritating they write a character, make her a regular and member of the team, to just say they don't like her.
                    Last edited by Automission; 02 January 2009, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post

So no more Vala until a possible Forth SG1 movie. Seems irritating they write a character, make her a regular and member of the team, to just say they don't like her.
                      That is sad, sad news. Makes me wonder who else won't be in the third movie. What a shame. *shakes head*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

What
                        I'm not watching this movie.
                        They even didn't put her image on the season 10 DVD.
                        Poor Claudia, really
                        Im' not writing here anymore.
                        If someone want to find me i'm in Claudia Black forum...
                        C U
                        http://forum.claudiablackonline.com/index.php

P>S- Alex and everyone else, cu there

Comment

Aww. No need to leave this fan thread. Just because the writers don't like her, doesn't mean we cant. I'd also like to somewhat clarify we don't have 100% of the details. It could be double secrecy and we'd see Claudia as Quetesh (though it's not Vala) or it could be due to her having other commitments.
                          Though I doubt that, as he would say that, rather than just saying she won't be in the movie.

Comment

But...but...but...
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

AWESOME funny-faces Vala run, Sal and Wendy!!!
                              I just loved it. Had me cracking up for a while.

While it is irritating, that's just BW. He's a 'tard, too. Everyone else I've spoken to who works on the show loves Vala. And even Brad likes Claudia. I might not be buying that third movie anyway... depends on the story and the rest of the cast. I'm not a huge fan of RDA and if it's a "Jack movie", I'll most likely be out.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X