Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    love the interview. Why, why is it that Claudia will be only in 6 epis?!?!?
    I think they're negotiating with her MORE eps

On the other hand, I'd love her to finally start filming "One"... I've heard recently that the script is ALMOST ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      I think they're negotiating with her MORE eps

On the other hand, I'd love her to finally start filming "One"... I've heard recently that the script is ALMOST ready.
      Do you think so?!

About ONE, i want to see her on One but i want to see her on SG1 also
      Last edited by valaCB; 06 May 2005, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

from I, ET commentary:

"CLAUDIA BLACK: It was such a shocking scene, that scene. I was sitting at the top of the tree, and they accidentally...someone was said "Ok, we're bringing you down". And they brought this huge long, you know, metal ladder up to the tree, smashed the ladder up against the top of the tree, to make sure it had contacted with something, and it had, it was my hand. And I was sort of, really trying to portray a strong character up there on the tree, and all I was saying to myself was "Don't cry, don't cry, please don't cry in front of this crew of about a hundred and fifty people who think you're playing an incredibly tough character." And Anthony was sort of behind me, squeezing onto my arm saying "Just -- here's a new sensation, think about this, think about this." It's like, let me punch you in the head so you don't think about your hand. Nightmare.

ANTHONY SIMCOE: I was trying to make her laugh, but I think she was in a bit too much pain. She wasn't having a bar of it.

CLAUDIA BLACK: [pretending to heave sobs while talking] ...My ...finger...hurt..

ANTHONY SIMCOE: [in a slightly panicky geeky voice] Uh, it's okay, settle down, uh.

CLAUDIA BLACK: So, of course, you had to one-up me, you *******, and go to hospital after that!"

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      Do you think so?!

About ONE, i want to see her on One but i want to see her on SG1 also
                      as for ONE, Claud's is one of TBTB of it herself

And as for MORE SG-1, it was in on of the reports from Vancouver SG-1 con that TPTB want Claudia for more eps

Comment

It would be great to hear Claudia singing. These lucky ones who heard her singing in Burbank (2003) said that she sings wonderfully But she didn't want to do it again last year...

Comment

from I, ET commentary:

"CLAUDIA BLACK: It was such a shocking scene, that scene. I was sitting at the top of the tree, and they accidentally...someone was said "Ok, we're bringing you down". And they brought this huge long, you know, metal ladder up to the tree, smashed the ladder up against the top of the tree, to make sure it had contacted with something, and it had, it was my hand. And I was sort of, really trying to portray a strong character up there on the tree, and all I was saying to myself was "Don't cry, don't cry, please don't cry in front of this crew of about a hundred and fifty people who think you're playing an incredibly tough character." And Anthony was sort of behind me, squeezing onto my arm saying "Just -- here's a new sensation, think about this, think about this." It's like, let me punch you in the head so you don't think about your hand. Nightmare.

ANTHONY SIMCOE: I was trying to make her laugh, but I think she was in a bit too much pain. She wasn't having a bar of it.

CLAUDIA BLACK: [pretending to heave sobs while talking] ...My ...finger...hurt..

ANTHONY SIMCOE: [in a slightly panicky geeky voice] Uh, it's okay, settle down, uh.

CLAUDIA BLACK: So, of course, you had to one-up me, you *******, and go to hospital after that!"

poor Claude and then poor Antony...

Comment

It would be great to hear Claudia singing. These lucky ones who heard her singing in Burbank (2003) said that she sings wonderfully But she didn't want to do it again last year...
                            Yeah... i really want to hear her sing.
                            Is it true that brfore acting she sang Jazz .

Comment

Yes, she used to sing in jazz clubs in Sydney. Her dad is a great jazz fan and taught her to love this kind of music

Comment

That's cool. I LOVE Jazz. i wish i could hear her sing Jazz some day...

Comment

Working...
                                X