Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post

@Vala: I love your outfit. You look great **pulling chair***
    @MJack: Had I known this was an interview, I would have dressed for the occasion.

Vala: Thank you, Teggy. Everything is wonderful. *kisses*

MJack: Don't think of this as an interview. Think of it as an evaluation. Vala raves about you, but she's a tad biased. *tastes steak* Very good.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Vala: Thank you, Teggy. Everything is wonderful. *kisses*

MJack: Don't think of this as an interview. Think of it as an evaluation. Vala raves about you, but she's a tad biased. *tastes steak* Very good.

@Vala: Need more wine?
      @Mjack : Biased? In what way? I'm glad you like it.

Comment

Spoiler:

@Vala: Need more wine?
        @Mjack : Biased? In what way? I'm glad you like it.

Vala: I'm fine, thank you. *continues eating*

MJack: She's sweet on you...sings about you in the shower...you didn't know? *finishes steak*

Comment

Spoiler:

Vala: I'm fine, thank you. *continues eating*

MJack: She's sweet on you...sings about you in the shower...you didn't know? *finishes steak*

@Vala: How was your day? You are awfully quiet today
          @MJack: Thanks for the insight. I will buy her a guitar for her Birthday . I reckon she has a lovely voice. I hope my evaluation won't depend on my dancing. She can vouch for me that I am a terrible dancer and at the weeding she had to take me off her toes .

Comment

@Vala: How was your day? You are awfully quiet today
            @MJack: Thanks for the insight. I will buy her a guitar for her Birthday . I reckon she has a lovely voice. I hope my evaluation won't depend on my dancing. She can vouch for me that I am a terrible dancer and at the weeding she had to take me off her toes .

Vala: I am fine. *places hand on his lap* Sometimes I like being quiet. *winks*

MJack: That sounds like a good idea. *steps over, holds out right hand* You're alright, Teggy.

Comment

Spoiler:

Vala: I am fine. *places hand on his lap* Sometimes I like being quiet. *winks*

MJack: That sounds like a good idea. *steps over, holds out right hand* You're alright, Teggy.

@Vala: Want some desert?

@MJack: Thanks, your concerns were normal. I would have done the same thing. **(Shall I bring in the cake? )***

Comment

Spoiler:

@Vala: Want some desert?

@MJack: Thanks, your concerns were normal. I would have done the same thing. **(Shall I bring in the cake? )***

MJack: *shakes his hand* Cake...yes, I can stay for cake.

Vala: I'll clear the dishes. *kisses Teggy, clears table*

Comment

Spoiler:

MJack: *shakes his hand* Cake...yes, I can stay for cake.

Vala: I'll clear the dishes. *kisses Teggy, clears table*

@Vala: Thank you luv. I usually put them in the dishwasher **hee hee hee*

@MJack: I hope you like Chocolate....

Comment

MJack: All cake is good. *takes a slice, kisses Vala* I'll be heading to join Addy in the lounge now...got a chess game to play this morning.

Vala: Okay. So, I can be his babe toy with your approval?

MasterJack: Yes. *smiles, waves to Teggy* Enjoy. *winks, heads through tunnel to lounge*
                    Vala: *bounces up and down, smiling, tacklehugs Teggy*

Comment

Spoiler:

MJack: All cake is good. *takes a slice, kisses Vala* I'll be heading to join Addy in the lounge now...got a chess game to play this morning.

Vala: Okay. So, I can be his babe toy with your approval?

MasterJack: Yes. *smiles, waves to Teggy* Enjoy. *winks, heads through tunnel to lounge*
                      Vala: *bounces up and down, smiling, tacklehugs Teggy*

@Vala : Don't hurt yourself ***Hug ***

@MJack: Get back to me if you have some free time. We can go fishing .

Comment

Spoiler:

@Vala : Don't hurt yourself ***Hug ***

@MJack: Get back to me if you have some free time. We can go fishing .
                        MasterJack: (on intercom) Tomorrow works for me. We can go to my cabin. Just drop into the lounge and I'll beam us over from there.

Vala: So, what shall we do first? Select our hidden retreat? Purchase a wardrobe of sexy nothings for me to wear? Update your lounging clothes?

Comment

Spoiler:
                          MasterJack: (on intercom) Tomorrow works for me. We can go to my cabin. Just drop into the lounge and I'll beam us over from there.

Vala: So, what shall we do first? Select our hidden retreat? Purchase a wardrobe of sexy nothings for me to wear? Update your lounging clothes?

@MJack: Tomorrow won't work because I am booked all day . Another time?

@Vala: I'll let you take the initiative this time .

Comment

Spoiler:

@MJack: Tomorrow won't work because I am booked all day . Another time?

@Vala: I'll let you take the initiative this time .
                            MasterJack: (on intercom) Let me know when you're free and I'll see how my schedule looks. We'll work something out.

Vala: Let's start with a hidden retreat. *pulls out BlackBerry* Do you have a country or time zone of preference?

Comment

Spoiler:
                              MasterJack: (on intercom) Let me know when you're free and I'll see how my schedule looks. We'll work something out.

Vala: Let's start with a hidden retreat. *pulls out BlackBerry* Do you have a country or time zone of preference?

@MJack : Will do .
                              @Vala: Not at all gorgeous. I am one of those guys who prefers company to destination . Knock yourself out .

Comment

Spoiler:

@MJack : Will do .
                                @Vala: Not at all gorgeous. I am one of those guys who prefers company to destination . Knock yourself out .

Vala: So many choices...this could take a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X