Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Vala: Yes, quite nice. *smiles* It is now almost 9:30 here. They will open the chapel tomorrow at 12:30 our time, so that will be 21:30 your time. Should we meet here and walk through the tunnel together?

I am old fashioned, I will pick you up . How long do you need to get yourself ready?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      I am old fashioned, I will pick you up . How long do you need to get yourself ready?

Vala: I will be ready by 12:30. *kisses* I'm going to dress now...be right back...no peeking. *walks off to spa changing room*

Comment

No peeking? ***Hahahaha, you are afraid ****

Comment

No peeking? ***Hahahaha, you are afraid ****

Vala: No. *walks out* I am making you wait until after our date to peek under my robe. *winks, gets more tea*

Comment

We are having a tea party . Shall I make more?

Comment

We are having a tea party . Shall I make more?

Vala: Sure. Thanks. *smiles* Now, the chapel is located in the A.S. Lounge. At the moment, there is a field up which takes anyone who enters out of phase so they do not disturb the chapel. Once the field has been lifted tomorrow, the program will be posted and we will be free to enter. Understand?

Comment

Vala: Sure. Thanks. *smiles* Now, the chapel is located in the A.S. Lounge. At the moment, there is a field up which takes anyone who enters out of phase so they do not disturb the chapel. Once the field has been lifted tomorrow, the program will be posted and we will be free to enter. Understand?

***runs to the kitchen, puts the kettle on, looks around, gets more tea ***

Aye Cap'n . Are you nervous for tomorrow or for tomorrow night when I will start peaking ?

***heee heee heee hee ***

Comment

***runs to the kitchen, puts the kettle on, looks around, gets more tea ***

Aye Cap'n . Are you nervous for tomorrow or for tomorrow night when I will start peaking ?

***heee heee heee hee ***

Vala: Me? Nervous? Hardly. *sips*

Comment

You talk the talk .

Comment

You talk the talk .

Vala: I also walk the walk. *winks*

Comment

Spoiler:

Vala: I also walk the walk. *winks*

You had me with those boots . Should I expect surprises tomorrow? You know something along the lines.... C A K E !!! S T R A W B E R R Y C A K E .

Comment

You had me with those boots . Should I expect surprises tomorrow? You know something along the lines.... C A K E !!! S T R A W B E R R Y C A K E .

Vala: Cake...there will be wedding cake...white and raspberry, I believe...oh, and grooms cake...that will be chocolate. *smiles* I have strawberries and whipped cream in the mini-fridge in my room for after, if you like. *winks*

Comment

You don't have to say it twice . I'll bring the candles .

Speaking of cake .

Spoiler:

Last edited by Integrabyte; 17 September 2008, 10:00 AM.

Comment

You don't have to say it twice . I'll bring the candles .

Vala: A nice jasmine scent? *smiles*

Comment

What else?

Comment

Working...
                                X