Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap56v.jpg
    ECVala: Time for me to go. Toodles. *blows kisses, beams home*

Desta: Going already? *pouts* See you!

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
    Hello!

What a surprise!
    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Here's a very nice "Stargate Primer for Newbies".
      Plus a lovely quote.

Another Farscape refugee Claudia Black - who has to be the most entertaining and adorable onscreen presence I've seen in a long while - comes in as the bad girl / comic relief character Vala Mal Doran – the second alien SG1 member after Teal'c and also like “T” she was formerly involved with evil baddies the Goa'uld - often she accidentally on purpose throws a giant monkey wrench into the team's efforts a la C3P0. It takes only a few episodes before you realize Stargate is much richer and MUCH funnier with these new characters.
      A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Johnny: (on intercom) Are you there and awake and ready for a visit, my beautiful lady?

Vala: She seems awake to me. *hugs ValaMalduran*

Comment

Hello Johnny! Hey Addy!

I'm still quite knackered, but for you I'll "suffer" through my exhaustion.

Oh, and Sundance says hi.

Sundance: Hi.

Charming as ever, girl.

Sundance: *snorts*

A.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefany0503 View Post
            I have a question!
            A few weeks before, we let some questions on the SFX website, does anyone know if the interview came out ?
            Not yet. They said at SFX booth during July's London Film and Comic Con that Claudia's interview will be printed probably in November issue. I'm not sure whether they're going to publish it online too, but I think they don't do it.

Comment

*waves*

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
              Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Tomorrow will be the first day of a new era. The day we started something great about Claudia. I'm going to copy and paste the post I wrote on Terrafirma:

"Hi. You should know that Claudia Black hasn't got an official website yet, an official blog, fan clubs and other things. Two years ago I started my personal project named Claudia Black Online with those ideas in my mind.
                Now this project is my job and I expend a lot of hours every day to create the best website dedicated to my favourite actress.
                After two years of hard work I have released the version 2.0 of the web with a lot of changes and a professional look, especially designed and programmed by me. I'm doing this job for you guys and for Claudia too and now I would like to get a few things with this new website:

1-The official website of Claudia Black
                2-The official blog of Claudia Black (if she wants a blog)
                3-The official fan club of Claudia Black
                4-A lot of promotion this year at Farscape convention in Burbank
                5-Q&A with Claudia in Claudia Black Online forum.

I can't do all those things alone so I need your help guys, the fans of Claudia. I want to create great things working together in an official site.
                I'm going to create a fan club supported by my forum and promoted by the web. I would like to get posters, photos and a lot of things signed by Claudia to be used for example in contests for the fan club. This Fan Club will open its doors on September 1st.
                I think Claudia needs an official website because all actors and actresses have those websites and I think it is good for them, good for fans and good for everybody. So there is a very important poll in Claudia Black Online where I'm asking if you want to see an official Claudia Black website. The results, statistics and more things will be sent to Claudia's agent.
                If you want to work with me to get all those things you know where you can find me.
                Unfortunately I need this help soon because at this moment I need tons of visitors and tons of posts in the forum to make the website available in the future. I would also appreciate donations to support the web and the fan club.
                I need people around the world to get news about Claudia Black wherever she goes, to go to conventions as collaborators of this web, to send me all the reports and pictures to be uploaded on Claudia Black Online later.
                If you collaborate with me in the forum or in the web, you could get blogs and email addresses where you can write about what you want whether is related to Claudia or not.
                The future is waiting for us to do something great about Claudia Black and I think this is the right moment to start.
                Thanks for reading this."

So you...Claudia fans...what do you think?

Comment

Comment

*falls off chair*

I'm up!

A.
                    Haha!! Funny picture

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                      Tomorrow will be the first day of a new era. The day we started something great about Claudia. I'm going to copy and paste the post I wrote on Terrafirma:

"Hi. You should know that Claudia Black hasn't got an official website yet, an official blog, fan clubs and other things. Two years ago I started my personal project named Claudia Black Online with those ideas in my mind.
                      Now this project is my job and I expend a lot of hours every day to create the best website dedicated to my favourite actress.
                      After two years of hard work I have released the version 2.0 of the web with a lot of changes and a professional look, especially designed and programmed by me. I'm doing this job for you guys and for Claudia too and now I would like to get a few things with this new website:

I can't do all those things alone so I need your help guys, the fans of Claudia. I want to create great things working together in an official site.
                      I'm going to create a fan club supported by my forum and promoted by the web. I would like to get posters, photos and a lot of things signed by Claudia to be used for example in contests for the fan club. This Fan Club will open its doors on September 1st.
                      I think Claudia needs an official website because all actors and actresses have those websites and I think it is good for them, good for fans and good for everybody. So there is a very important poll in Claudia Black Online where I'm asking if you want to see an official Claudia Black website. The results, statistics and more things will be sent to Claudia's agent.
                      If you want to work with me to get all those things you know where you can find me.
                      Unfortunately I need this help soon because at this moment I need tons of visitors and tons of posts in the forum to make the website available in the future. I would also appreciate donations to support the web and the fan club.
                      I need people around the world to get news about Claudia Black wherever she goes, to go to conventions as collaborators of this web, to send me all the reports and pictures to be uploaded on Claudia Black Online later.
                      If you collaborate with me in the forum or in the web, you could get blogs and email addresses where you can write about what you want whether is related to Claudia or not.
                      The future is waiting for us to do something great about Claudia Black and I think this is the right moment to start.

woow, that sounds so cool, i've never consider myself a decent fan of her because i havent even seen farscape, only every single episode of stargate in wich she is on, oh and i bought "shell game" ^^, but i still admire here so much, in all the conventions and interviews she seems like the nicest person so, lets try and do this!! ^^
                      Vala- of course Daniel had other ideas "a, there's some interesting ruins in the shallows i'd like to take a look at them and do some archeological things"
                      Daniel- i dont sound like that ¬¬

sig by stef and logo by DVshipper

Spoiler:

This wonderful sigs were made by Stefanie

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post

Great idea and fingers crossed for the success!

Comment

Spoiler:

She is asking for a hickey in this pic

Comment

Naughty as always, Integrabyte.

A.

Comment

Girls like naughty

Comment

Working...