• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Pregnant Vala looks so awesome!!!! And I just love those medieval dresses!!!
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
          Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            Spoiler:
            this one is one of my favorites !!!

I have a question!
            A few weeks before, we let some questions on the SFX website, does anyone know if the interview came out ?

Does anyone have still the link back to the poll ???
            =)

Thanks !

ClaudiaBlack.TK

"Everything Happens For A Reason & When You Are Ready For It."

Comment

*crawls in*

What beautiful pics!

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

ECVala: ValaMalduran...*helps her up off floor* Might you have a few moments?

Comment

Hello my Austrian friend!!!

Hello to everyone else!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

ECVala: Hello, puts. A pleasure to see you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap52v.jpg
                      ECVala: Hello, puts. A pleasure to see you again.
                      *waves*

Desta: A pleasure indeed!

Comment

ECVala: I think ValaMalduran has fallen asleep on us. *tugs at her hair, no response* Poor thing. They work her far too hard.

Comment

Desta: Fallen asleep? Oh noes! *pouts*
                          *pokes ValaMalDuran*

Comment

ECVala: It doesn't appear to be working. *covers ValaMalduran with blanket* There. *sends message*

To: Johnny

Sorry, sexy, but your lady is asleep and will not see you if you beam in wearing only your underwear. If she wakes up soon, I'll let you know.

Comment

ECVala: Time for me to go. Toodles. *blows kisses, beams home*

Comment

*falls off chair*

I'm up!

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X