• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have officially found names!

Aeryn clone: My name will be Desta from now own!! (Thanks to Sal!!!)

Vala clone: And I am Rania!!! Pleased to meet you!
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
          Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Feed from lounge...

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

ECVala: Quite well, thank you. And you?

Amaretti: I'm in here. I can mind the store, Val.

ECVala: No, Bunny Boy. MJack put you on the suspects list. *glances at Darling* Both of you are on it. *smiles*

ECVala: He looks quite adorable with his bunny ears on.

Amaretti: I was playing a game with the twins. I was the prey...they were the hunters. I have the bruises to prove it.
            End feed

Comment

on intercom...

ECam: Those are great name, puts! *kissy noises*

Comment

Feed from lounge...
                End feed
                Love the feed! Did I hear bruises?

on intercom...

ECam: Those are great name, puts! *kissy noises*
                Thank you!!! *kiss*
                My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                  Love the feed! Did I hear bruises?

Thank you!!! *kiss*
                  via interactive feed from lounge...

ECVala: Yes, we had training for the girls last evening with Amaretti and EDaniel as prey, the girls were the hunters and ECam and I were observers. That is when EDaniel shot ECam. He was not allowed to return fire under the rules...not with the girls participating.

EDaniel: (on intercom from cottage) It's a stupid rule. The girls need to learn realism. *blows raspberry*

Comment

via interactive feed from lounge...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iAQOcap183.jpg
                    ECVala: Yes, we had training for the girls last evening with Amaretti and EDaniel as prey, the girls were the hunters and ECam and I were observers. That is when EDaniel shot ECam. He was not allowed to return fire under the rules...not with the girls participating.

EDaniel: (on intercom from cottage) It's a stupid rule. The girls need to learn realism. *blows raspberry*
                    Nice!! I like that rule!! No one needs realism these days!! What we need is ECam whump!

Random pic...

Hotness

Comment

ECam: (on intercom) I'll go the the furnace and do whump for you, puts.

Comment

ECam: (on intercom) I'll go the the furnace and do whump for you, puts.
                        *is a happy whumper*

Desta: YAY I am all for the whump!!

btw

Congrats on that huge milestone of yours!

Comment

ECam is now in the furnace showing off his flesh wound.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...86#post8834286

Comment

ECam is now in the furnace showing off his flesh wound.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...86#post8834286
                            That was very nice!!! And we even got chest hair! *is in her happy place*

Desta: Me likes!

Comment

Glad to be of service, puts. I don't like the whump, but I love to ogle the chest hairs.

Comment

Glad to be of service, puts. I don't like the whump, but I love to ogle the chest hairs.
                                Not liking the whump??!!!

Desta: Leaves more for puts and me!!!

To each their own

And yep, no one can resist the chest hair!

Comment

Working...
                                X