Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
      ^____^ I love making them tehe! I've made rodneys and Johns before too ^^

~Dani
      Sooooooo cool!!!!!!

*tiny voice* Would you make one for me???? *is shy*
      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
          Sooooooo cool!!!!!!

*tiny voice* Would you make one for me???? *is shy*
          I'd love to make you one! ^^ What would you like? ^^ I will try my best to make it good ^___^

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
          Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
          sigpic

Comment

I'd love to make you one! ^^ What would you like? ^^ I will try my best to make it good ^___^

~Dani
            *huggles*
            OT
            Spoiler:
            Is it possible to make a couple or are there only single figures?

If there are couples I'd really love to have a Shex-one!!!!

Single: Shep of course!!!!!!!

Sorry for the lack of quality

Comment

*huggles*
              OT
              Spoiler:
              Is it possible to make a couple or are there only single figures?

If there are couples I'd really love to have a Shex-one!!!!

Single: Shep of course!!!!!!!

OT-
              Only singles ^^ but i could make you one of each if you like ^^ any certain clothes do you want them in? ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

OT-
                Only singles ^^ but i could make you one of each if you like ^^ any certain clothes do you want them in? ^^
                Spoiler:
                Squeeeeeeeeee!!! Thank you!!!!!!
                Shep: gray pants, thigh holster and black t-shirt of yum
                Ronon: leather, leather and more leather

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Squeeeeeeeeee!!! Thank you!!!!!!
                  Shep: gray pants, thigh holster and black t-shirt of yum
                  Ronon: leather, leather and more leather

Spoiler:
                  I'll see what i can but i'm not sure i can get the thigh holster lols ^^ But the gray pants and black t-shirt i can do ^^ and for ronon do you want him in his brown leather ^^ lols oh and the dreds are really hard to get so they might look like his lols ^^ any certain expression would you like for them? ^^

OT-
                  if anyone else has a request i can do my best to make them for you ^^

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

OT-
                    Also i couldn't get the beard for ronon but it's pretty close ^^

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I'll see what i can but i'm not sure i can get the thigh holster lols ^^ But the gray pants and black t-shirt i can do ^^ and for ronon do you want him in his brown leather ^^ lols oh and the dreds are really hard to get so they might look like his lols ^^ any certain expression would you like for them? ^^

OT-
                      if anyone else has a request i can do my best to make them for you ^^

~Dani
                      Spoiler:
                      *crosses fingers for thigh holster*
                      Brown leather is fine with me!! No worries about the dreads!!
                      Expressions? Hard question...is there a puppy eyes expression? (for Shep)
                      Is there a cool/sexy smile expression for Ronon?

Comment

OT-
                        Also i couldn't get the beard for ronon but it's pretty close ^^

~Dani

It's okay

Comment

Spoiler:
                          *crosses fingers for thigh holster*
                          Brown leather is fine with me!! No worries about the dreads!!
                          Expressions? Hard question...is there a puppy eyes expression? (for Shep)
                          Is there a cool/sexy smile expression for Ronon?

OT-
                          Spoiler:
                          i can give ronon a big smile and i can give john as cute of a look that i can ^^ tehe

when i'm done with them should i post them here?

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

OT-
                            Spoiler:
                            i can give ronon a big smile and i can give john as cute of a look that i can ^^ tehe

when i'm done with them should i post them here?
                            Spoiler:
                            Okay!!!! Cute sounds good!!! Smile sounds nice too!!!!
                            Why not post them here? If it's behind spoiler tags I guess it's alright!!! But you should definitely post them in the Shex thread as well!!! Or I could do that if you don't want to!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Okay!!!! Cute sounds good!!! Smile sounds nice too!!!!
                              Why not post them here? If it's behind spoiler tags I guess it's alright!!! But you should definitely post them in the Shex thread as well!!! Or I could do that if you don't want to!
                              OT-
                              You can post them on shex thread ^^ tehe just make sure you give credit where credit is due ^^ tehe

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

OT-
                                You can post them on shex thread ^^ tehe just make sure you give credit where credit is due ^^ tehe

~Dani
                                Of course I will!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X