Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
    I do fitness 6 times a week. When you get used to do it, you'll miss it if you can't do for a day.
    I go to play squash, I have a mini stepper at home, I use it quite often... I do several sports now. I start it tomorrow, as I was on holiday and I was like, my body needs some rest as well.

Admirable!!! Very much so!

Nice pics tonttu!!!!!!!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonttu View Post
      I have 1080p if you still need them
      Just tell me how many and in which format (bmp, tga, png or jpeg)

Here's some as jpeg at 95% quality/compression ratio
      Thanks. All the screencaps that you can share will be fantastic. I would like to have them in .jpg format and 95% quality ratio is great.
      0034 screencap is really beautiful. Quetesh is the sexiest Goa'uld.
      Last edited by Runciter; 10 August 2008, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Gatewomen is starting a Sam and Vala ficathon. This can be fic just about Sam or just about Vala or about the two of them

If you are interested to write, or just have a plot bunny, please follow the link to Livejournal and sign up.

The more the merrier

http://community.livejournal.com/gate_women/

and feel free to pass the word
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hi!
          I made a Vala wallpaper I hope you'll like it

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
            Hi!
            I made a Vala wallpaper I hope you'll like it

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/th_Vala02.jpg

Icarium
            Oh, it's very beautiful!!!!!!! I really like the red you used!!!
            My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
              Thanks. All the screencaps that you can share will be fantastic. I would like to have them in .jpg format and 95% quality ratio is great.
              0034 screencap is really beautiful. Quetesh is the sexiest Goa'uld.
              157 images in zip archive here (53.5MB)
              sigpic
              Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Comment

Nice!

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

Vala: *rushes in* Look what I just got!

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Fillet of Sole (stuffed with King Crab)

Vala: *checks time, leaves message, beams out*

To: Integrabyte

Would you be a doll and be my date for the wedding? Let me know so I can RSVP. xxx

Comment

Comment

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hey guys, I just started a new contest and I just wanted to advertise it to get an evened-out base of voters. There are oodles of hilarious Vala moments so feel free to come over and add them!
                            ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

No no no to page 3

Comment

Vala: *walks in, makes tea*

Comment

Working...
                                X